Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

I/O back panel connector

Last response: in Systems
May 22, 2012 6:16:23 PM

OK guys, so I am upgrading my first computer and have changed the case, the motherboard that was in my old case is a Foxconn G33M02, I had a dell inspiron 530s and the I/O back panel was built in and not removable, because i am moving this mobo to the new case I need an I/O back panel, does anyone know where I can get one? Thanks in advance, Radokai

More about : back panel connector