sumit_25

Honorable
Mar 16, 2012
:sarcastic: Can i play all the latest games with my SAPPHIRE radeon hd 6750 1gb ddr5 graphics card?

Like i want to play battlefield 3, Assasin's creed revelation and more....

Could you please tell me some names of latest games which will support my gfx card.

The HD 6750 should be able to handle the games you said well. BF3 might leave you to turn down a few settings, to get good frame rates. Revelations should run very well.
Also, what resolution are you gaming at?
What are the rest of your specs? The CPU is quite important too.

Then it should do well. Like I said, BF3 should be turned down to maybe high, depending your resolution.

Monitor's native resolution.

Ok, so at that resolution, you may as well can play those games well, especially AC:R.
Battlefield 3, you can run it at probably High and Ultra settings with no AA. You might get decent 30-40 FPS. But if you want more FPS, I suggest you turn down the settings even more.

FPS stands for frames per second.
The higher the better. It shows how smooth the game runs at.
Usually for a game to be smooth, it should be above 24FPS. Lower than that, it may appear laggy and less responsive.

Front tech looks like a generic PSU.
Does it have a pci-e power connector. Also, how much amps does it deliver on it's +12v rails?
You might as well go for a better PSU, if you've got the cash. I wouldn't trust Frontech.

Or, if you can't buy a better PSU, you might as well go for a HD 6670. It's slower, but it'll work.