extract xp from toshiba rescue disk?

I have a Toshiba rescue disk that came with my laptop. It reinstalls XP on
the Toshiba laptop, but does not give me a typical XP installation sequence.
It does everything automatically.

I don't suppose it's possible to extract the XP program from this disk and
run the setup program normally so that I could customize the installation,
is it?
2 answers Last reply
More about extract toshiba rescue disk

    No.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "MZ" <zarellam@removetwcny.rr.comspam> wrote:
    | I have a Toshiba rescue disk that came with my laptop. It reinstalls XP on
    | the Toshiba laptop, but does not give me a typical XP installation sequence.
    | It does everything automatically.
    |
    | I don't suppose it's possible to extract the XP program from this disk and
    | run the setup program normally so that I could customize the installation,
    | is it?

    Adding to what Carey wrote, you also cannot instal and access the
    XP Recovery Console.

Configuration Laptops Windows XP Customization Toshiba