taskbar problem

January 6, 2005 9:19:02 PM

My taskbar will not resize. It is not locked. I can move it to the side and
back but it will not reduce to under an inch wide. Have switched to classic
view & back and have changed resolution all to no avail. I can make it bigger
but not smaller. I run adaware and spybot religiously. No problems there.
Need help.
Thanks!
FS

More about : taskbar problem

January 6, 2005 10:19:02 PM

Just a thought... do you have any toolbars loaded in the taskbar, such as the
language toolbar, quick launch etc? If so have you tried removing them to see
what happens?

"FS" wrote:

> My taskbar will not resize. It is not locked. I can move it to the side and
> back but it will not reduce to under an inch wide. Have switched to classic
> view & back and have changed resolution all to no avail. I can make it bigger
> but not smaller. I run adaware and spybot religiously. No problems there.
> Need help.
> Thanks!
> FS
January 7, 2005 3:31:07 AM

Depends.....

Start with line 164:

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

"FS" <FS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My taskbar will not resize. It is not locked. I can move it to the side
> and
> back but it will not reduce to under an inch wide. Have switched to
> classic
> view & back and have changed resolution all to no avail. I can make it
> bigger
> but not smaller. I run adaware and spybot religiously. No problems there.
> Need help.
> Thanks!
> FS
June 6, 2009 8:15:36 PM

when I minimize my windows they don't go to my taskbar. Ilose what I minimized. Any suggestions?
!