fs

Distinguished
May 17, 2004

My taskbar will not resize. It is not locked. I can move it to the side and
back but it will not reduce to under an inch wide. Have switched to classic
view & back and have changed resolution all to no avail. I can make it bigger
but not smaller. I run adaware and spybot religiously. No problems there.
Need help.
Thanks!
FS

peter

Just a thought... do you have any toolbars loaded in the taskbar, such as the
language toolbar, quick launch etc? If so have you tried removing them to see
what happens?

"FS" wrote:

> My taskbar will not resize. It is not locked. I can move it to the side and
> back but it will not reduce to under an inch wide. Have switched to classic
> view & back and have changed resolution all to no avail. I can make it bigger
> but not smaller. I run adaware and spybot religiously. No problems there.
> Need help.
> Thanks!
> FS

kelly