Does the 6600 have radio?

Last response: in Brands
Share
May 26, 2004 8:52:49 PM

I'm looking for a new phone, I currently have the 7250 and I use the radio
feature of it quite a lot.

I really like the look of the 6600 but I'm told it doesn't have a radio
feature, is this correct?

If so are there any other good new nokia's out at the moment that do?

Many thanks,

Moo

More about : 6600 radio

Anonymous
May 26, 2004 9:04:44 PM

"Moo" <rodney@roonster.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> I'm looking for a new phone, I currently have the 7250 and I use the radio
> feature of it quite a lot.
>
> I really like the look of the 6600 but I'm told it doesn't have a radio
> feature, is this correct?
>
> If so are there any other good new nokia's out at the moment that do?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Moo

No unfortunately .......
--

In the deserts of Sudan
And the gardens of Japan

Sweet Jean Vincent??

:-)

"Mike Jones Super Hero" <notvalid@despammed.com> wrote in message
> "Moo" <rodney@roonster.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> > I'm looking for a new phone, I currently have the 7250 and I use the
radio
> > feature of it quite a lot.
> >
> > I really like the look of the 6600 but I'm told it doesn't have a radio
> > feature, is this correct?
> >
> > If so are there any other good new nokia's out at the moment that do?
> >
> > Many thanks,
> >
> > Moo
>
> No unfortunately .......
> --
>
> In the deserts of Sudan
> And the gardens of Japan
> From Milan to Yucatan
> Every woman, every man

May 27, 2004 7:32:16 AM

"Mike Jones Super Hero" <notvalid@despammed.com> schreef in bericht
> "Moo" <rodney@roonster.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> > I'm looking for a new phone, I currently have the 7250 and I use the
radio
> > feature of it quite a lot.
> >
> > I really like the look of the 6600 but I'm told it doesn't have a radio
> > feature, is this correct?
> >
> > If so are there any other good new nokia's out at the moment that do?
> >
> > Many thanks,
> >
> > Moo
>
> No unfortunately .......
> --

With 'Avec Radio' you can listen to several radiostations by using gprs, but
that is not cheap.
Anonymous
August 22, 2004 4:36:56 PM

Just buy a 6230 which has the radio. The 6600 is the biggest piece of
rubbish Nokia have ever built. I had one for 6 months and got so frustrated
with how slow it is.

"Moo" <rodney@roonster.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> I'm looking for a new phone, I currently have the 7250 and I use the radio
> feature of it quite a lot.
>
> I really like the look of the 6600 but I'm told it doesn't have a radio
> feature, is this correct?
>
> If so are there any other good new nokia's out at the moment that do?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Moo

Anonymous
August 23, 2004 1:37:11 PM

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 07:58:12 +1000, "Daniel Juhn"
<j.u.h.n.remove.the.periods@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>no it doesnt.

what are you replying to?
!