Does the 6600 have radio?

I'm looking for a new phone, I currently have the 7250 and I use the radio
feature of it quite a lot.

I really like the look of the 6600 but I'm told it doesn't have a radio
feature, is this correct?

If so are there any other good new nokia's out at the moment that do?

Many thanks,

Moo
5 answers Last reply
More about does 6600 radio

    "Moo" <rodney@roonster.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
    > I'm looking for a new phone, I currently have the 7250 and I use the radio
    > feature of it quite a lot.
    >
    > I really like the look of the 6600 but I'm told it doesn't have a radio
    > feature, is this correct?
    >
    > If so are there any other good new nokia's out at the moment that do?
    >
    > Many thanks,
    >
    > Moo

    No unfortunately .......
    --

    In the deserts of Sudan
    And the gardens of Japan

    Sweet Jean Vincent??

    :-)

    "Mike Jones Super Hero" <notvalid@despammed.com> schreef in bericht
    > "Moo" <rodney@roonster.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > I'm looking for a new phone, I currently have the 7250 and I use the
    radio
    > > feature of it quite a lot.
    > >
    > > I really like the look of the 6600 but I'm told it doesn't have a radio
    > > feature, is this correct?
    > >
    > > If so are there any other good new nokia's out at the moment that do?
    > >
    > > Many thanks,
    > >
    > > Moo
    >
    > No unfortunately .......
    > --

    With 'Avec Radio' you can listen to several radiostations by using gprs, but
    that is not cheap.

    Just buy a 6230 which has the radio. The 6600 is the biggest piece of
    rubbish Nokia have ever built. I had one for 6 months and got so frustrated
    with how slow it is.

    "Moo" <rodney@roonster.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
    > I'm looking for a new phone, I currently have the 7250 and I use the radio
    > feature of it quite a lot.
    >
    > I really like the look of the 6600 but I'm told it doesn't have a radio
    > feature, is this correct?
    >
    > If so are there any other good new nokia's out at the moment that do?
    >
    > Many thanks,
    >
    > Moo

    On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 07:58:12 +1000, "Daniel Juhn"
    <j.u.h.n.remove.the.periods@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

    >no it doesnt.

    what are you replying to?

Nokia Phones Radio