Uk release - decent price??

£209.99 for standard release without a hard drive or £279.99 with?

How STUPID do you have to be to buy without??

Hexen666

Jordan

Except you get other stuff for the £279.99.

Personally, I want the HD and I want the component cables. The wireless
controller would be nice, so would the headset. Looks like the
expensive ah heck for me.

- Jordan

"Hex666" <hexen666@NOSPAMbtinternet.com> wrote in message
> £209.99 for standard release without a hard drive or £279.99 with?
>
> How STUPID do you have to be to buy without??
>
> Hexen666

Well if the HD costs £69.99 then you can buy them separately for £279.98.
You save 1p

Then Microsoft loses out on a penny and you can go and spend it on something
else....
Like a penny sweet.

Hmmmm! Tasty!