Change Default screen saver

TC

Can someone tell me how to change the default screen save and it's
settings?

This is the screen saver when a user is not logged in.

Thank you,

TC

TC wrote:
> Can someone tell me how to change the default screen save and it's
> settings?
>
> This is the screen saver when a user is not logged in.

Google. Searching is good.
Registry settings:

<- Shenan ->

Customize the logon screen wallpaper, screensaver and other settings using Tweak UI:
http://www.winxptutor.com/tweaklogon.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User