So I was about to RMA my ASUS 6950 which was flashed to a 6970 before I noticed that the cooler wasnt on right, but thats another story.
Ill keep it short. Should I RMA and keep my 250 euro "6970," or wait for 2 months and ask for my money back and get something along the lines of a GTX 660?
At the time of flashing the 6950 to a 6970 I felt like I just saved 100 euro, but the drivers are *** and Ive only had problems with this card, is it possible that nvidia will bring more bang for the buck to the table than I could get with my 250 euro 6970??
Maybe you have problems with your card because you flashed it...?
Anyway, we can't speculate because there is literally zero info about any 600 cards besides the 680. Most of the 680 rumors proved to be wrong (as far as clocks and cores and memory stuff goes) up until right before release, so any rumors on a "660" would probably also be false.
Your best bet for that price range is to get a 7850.