Steven Arnold

Honorable
Jul 21, 2012
Hello Friends ,

Wireless network adapters vary greatly in price, often ranging from as low as $10 to more than $100 depending on the version of the 802.11 protocol supported and the adapter's design type. USB wireless adapters are generally the least expensive, with some models of 802.11g adapters selling at major retailers for $9.99. A more typical 802.11n adapter from a name-brand manufacturer may cost closer to $50. Models designed for semi-permanent installation, such as PCI adapters, are available at a higher cost, with the newest and most powerful versions topping $100.
So there are various cost are available you choose which one is the best for you and which type of of version does your system supported.

Best Regards.
Steven Arnold :hello:

Vinnyvendetta

Honorable
Sep 12, 2012

thats not the actual sight it comes from. the real sight does have email and contact support and the computer comes with a 3 year warranty. but i worried about that to at first. however seeing as this computer is going to be a gift i dont have much of a choice:p and as it looks im going to need a usb wifi dongle? is that correct? if so is there a specific type i need or will it not matter since its just a usb? and i appreciate everyones time and effort.