How do I customize the task panes, like the music pane ? I'd like to make it
launch Winamp in place of WMP when being on a folder which contains music
files...

Thanks

MAtt

Hi,

That part is hard-coded into explorer and cannot be modified.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Matthieu Gaillet" <mg@evercomREMOVEME.be> wrote in message

> How do I customize the task panes, like the music pane ? I'd like to make it launch Winamp in
> place of WMP when being on a folder which contains music files...
>
> Thanks
>
> MAtt

Thanks for the info !

"Anando [MS-MVP]" <anando@mvps.org> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> That part is hard-coded into explorer and cannot be modified.
>
> --
>
> Anando
> Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
> Microsoft Certified Professional
> http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
> http://www.mvps.org
>
> Folder customizations
> http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku
>
> Protect your PC!
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>

> "Matthieu Gaillet" <mg@evercomREMOVEME.be> wrote in message
>>
>> How do I customize the task panes, like the music pane ? I'd like to make
>> it launch Winamp in place of WMP when being on a folder which contains
>> music files...
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> MAtt

Matthieu,

Set WinAmp as the default handler for audio files. The Common Tasks pane "Play All" feature respects the file association settings.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User