Where to find a PLAIN ring tone for my 3595?

Last response: in Brands
May 27, 2004 1:14:04 AM

I have a 3595 and I want a plain ringtone.

While I think it's great that there's a ton of choices of ringtones
for folks who desire them, how about one for me: An ordinary, plain
phone ring?

I work in a professional environment and the ringtones on my 3595
range from stupid to idiot-cool. I don't want my ringtone to say how
cool, fun or hip I am. I just want to be alerted that my phone is
ringing.

I'm a Cingular customer. There's no plain-jane ringtones on their
site. There's no plain-jane ringtones anywhere that I can find.

Who thought it was a good idea to remove this option from cell
phones???

ARGH!!!
June 14, 2004 4:38:14 PM

My sentiments exactly.

shakalaka878@yahoo.com (shakalaka) wrote in message news:<8fba45ff.0405262014.3bd7623e@posting.google.com>...
> I have a 3595 and I want a plain ringtone.
>
> While I think it's great that there's a ton of choices of ringtones
> for folks who desire them, how about one for me: An ordinary, plain
> phone ring?
>
> I work in a professional environment and the ringtones on my 3595
> range from stupid to idiot-cool. I don't want my ringtone to say how
> cool, fun or hip I am. I just want to be alerted that my phone is
> ringing.
>
> I'm a Cingular customer. There's no plain-jane ringtones on their
> site. There's no plain-jane ringtones anywhere that I can find.
>
> Who thought it was a good idea to remove this option from cell
> phones???
>
> ARGH!!!
Anonymous
June 15, 2004 12:41:35 PM

shakalaka878@yahoo.com (shakalaka) wrote in message news:<8fba45ff.0405262014.3bd7623e@posting.google.com>...
> I have a 3595 and I want a plain ringtone.
>
> While I think it's great that there's a ton of choices of ringtones
> for folks who desire them, how about one for me: An ordinary, plain
> phone ring?
>
> I work in a professional environment and the ringtones on my 3595
> range from stupid to idiot-cool. I don't want my ringtone to say how
> cool, fun or hip I am. I just want to be alerted that my phone is
> ringing.
>
> I'm a Cingular customer. There's no plain-jane ringtones on their
> site. There's no plain-jane ringtones anywhere that I can find.
>
> Who thought it was a good idea to remove this option from cell
> phones???

There is no need to remove this option!

You can create your own plain-tones, using Oxygen Phone Manager II and
even in trial version! Just download Oxygen Phone Manager II from
http://www.opm-2.com/ ,set connection options in 'Tools' -> 'Options'
-> 'Connection and common' -> 'Connection' -> 'Add port'

After you connect the phone, you can create your own tones in
'Ringtones' -> 'Editor'

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
info@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.opm-2.com/