Where to find a PLAIN ring tone for my 3595?

I have a 3595 and I want a plain ringtone.

While I think it's great that there's a ton of choices of ringtones
for folks who desire them, how about one for me: An ordinary, plain
phone ring?

I work in a professional environment and the ringtones on my 3595
range from stupid to idiot-cool. I don't want my ringtone to say how
cool, fun or hip I am. I just want to be alerted that my phone is
ringing.

I'm a Cingular customer. There's no plain-jane ringtones on their
site. There's no plain-jane ringtones anywhere that I can find.

Who thought it was a good idea to remove this option from cell
phones???

ARGH!!!
2 answers Last reply
More about where find plain ring tone 3595

    My sentiments exactly.

    shakalaka878@yahoo.com (shakalaka) wrote in message news:<8fba45ff.0405262014.3bd7623e@posting.google.com>...
    > I have a 3595 and I want a plain ringtone.
    >
    > While I think it's great that there's a ton of choices of ringtones
    > for folks who desire them, how about one for me: An ordinary, plain
    > phone ring?
    >
    > I work in a professional environment and the ringtones on my 3595
    > range from stupid to idiot-cool. I don't want my ringtone to say how
    > cool, fun or hip I am. I just want to be alerted that my phone is
    > ringing.
    >
    > I'm a Cingular customer. There's no plain-jane ringtones on their
    > site. There's no plain-jane ringtones anywhere that I can find.
    >
    > Who thought it was a good idea to remove this option from cell
    > phones???
    >
    > ARGH!!!

    shakalaka878@yahoo.com (shakalaka) wrote in message news:<8fba45ff.0405262014.3bd7623e@posting.google.com>...
    > I have a 3595 and I want a plain ringtone.
    >
    > While I think it's great that there's a ton of choices of ringtones
    > for folks who desire them, how about one for me: An ordinary, plain
    > phone ring?
    >
    > I work in a professional environment and the ringtones on my 3595
    > range from stupid to idiot-cool. I don't want my ringtone to say how
    > cool, fun or hip I am. I just want to be alerted that my phone is
    > ringing.
    >
    > I'm a Cingular customer. There's no plain-jane ringtones on their
    > site. There's no plain-jane ringtones anywhere that I can find.
    >
    > Who thought it was a good idea to remove this option from cell
    > phones???

    There is no need to remove this option!

    You can create your own plain-tones, using Oxygen Phone Manager II and
    even in trial version! Just download Oxygen Phone Manager II from
    http://www.opm-2.com/ ,set connection options in 'Tools' -> 'Options'
    -> 'Connection and common' -> 'Connection' -> 'Add port'

    After you connect the phone, you can create your own tones in
    'Ringtones' -> 'Editor'

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    info@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.opm-2.com/