Can I run Black Ops??

I have a Pentium 4 3.0 ghz HT that runs Black ops fine. I have another computer that is a Athlon Xp 3200. If the p4 can run black ops, because ive tested it, then can my athlon run it? They are very close in speed.
6 answers Last reply
More about black
  1. Quote:
    Yeah, it should depending on the video card. The video card is the most important part when playing games.

For the p4 i have a radeon hd 4670 agp and for the athlon i have radeon hd 3450.
  2. You can expect the game to run, but not that great or not that smooth, you still have an aged system.

Seeing that you have an old system, I suppose that you're runing on a resolution of 1024 x 768, this resolution doesn't require too much but be noted that some of games doesn't even start with a single core CPU.
  3. ilysaml said:
    You can expect the game to run, but not that great or not that smooth, you still have an aged system.

Seeing that you have an old system, I suppose that you're runing on a resolution of 1024 x 768, this resolution doesn't require too much but be noted that some of games doesn't even start with a single core CPU.

I will be playing it on 800x600 resolution.
  4. 800x600? Pointless, a console would look and run better. This isn't 2002. You need a new system.
  5. You have 2 dinosaurs. Yes, both computers are dinosaurs lol. They'd make lovely internet browsers, but hell I think the new iphone has more processing power than those CPUs.
  6. Yea hell!!, where's the gaming experience?
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Pentium Computers Windows XP