I have a problem with my music collection, in some folder I have 100 songs
and 100 copy of that song but the size of copy is 0 kb, whan a delete the
copy after short time is making new copy.
I try everything[ AVP scan, spybot scan, ad aware scan] but without results,
the copy is just creation over and over.

What is wrong???

Have you tried booting into SAFE mode and deleting the files? The may be in
use by some proggy when ur full Windows is running.

CarbonT

"2_good_2_b_true" <2_good_2_b_true@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:2A06C1E8-9082-4563-8830-F8E769BD87ED@microsoft.com...