I'm trying to figure out whether or not an OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W Modular PSU will provide enough power to power everything in my desktop build.
I know this is probably a really hard question to answer, but if possible, how much power do you think my system will use at full load? Will an OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W Modular PSU be powerful enough to power everything in my system when everything's at full load do you think?
Here's a list of parts:
- AMD FX-4170 Quad-Core @ 4.2GHz
- Cooler Master V6GT CPU Heatsink Cooler
- MSI 970A-G46 ATX AM3+ 970 Motherboard
- Sapphire Radeon HD 3870 X2 1GB GDDR3
- 8GB (2x4GB) G.SKILL Ripjaws X DDR3-1600MHz RAM
- Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM 64MB SATA 3.5in Internal HDD
- Cooler Master HAF 912 Mid-Tower with six 120mm fans
- Keyboard, Mouse, Headphones, 4 External HDDs