Will my motherbaord support a GTX 680

Hi guys i have a gigabyte GA-H61M-USB3-B3 and im wonderign whether or not my motherbaord can support the graphics card ive been so looking forward on getting

Thanks guys
8 answers Last reply
More about will motherbaord support
  1. Yah the mother board will work no problem. The 680 can draw 200 watts of power by itself so make sure you have a good 400-500 watt PSU. A weak or low wattage PSU can cause all kinds of problems.
  2. Hello,

Yes, you can use that GPU in your motherboard.

The real question is - what kind of power supply do you have? If it's less than 500 Watts (of a crappy power supply) you might not be able to get it.

Also what's your complete system specifications.
  3. What a sweet card...definately will will work on your mobo, just make sure you got a good psu to give it juice.
  4. hi thanks for the quick replys guys i already run a 6870 and a 2600k stock, it should work in that case right?

sorry fgor being a newb im an old guy who got in to this a little late in life haha
  5. HD 6870 draws around 150watt so if that is working fine i would assume the newer 680 would work as well.
  6. bucknutty said:
    HD 6870 draws around 150watt so if that is working fine i would assume the newer 680 would work as well.

thank you man i really apreciate it will order as soon as possible :)
  7. Arimurad said:
    thank you man i really apreciate it will order as soon as possible :)
  8. hey guys i got a asus m5a99x evo can i run a gtx 680 twin frozr on it.....ma actually planning to buy it this week any answers is highly appreciated...
    @arimurad mate u r never 2 late to join d party
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Gtx Support Graphics Cards USB3 Gigabyte Graphics