send mms or sms via e mail?

Last response: in Brands
May 27, 2004 5:39:42 PM

hi,

i've got a 7250i, i sent a picture from my mobile to my e mail address.

is it possible to do the opposite? e.g. send a picture/message from e-mail
to my phone??

thanx

devin

More about : send mms sms mail

May 31, 2004 5:44:33 PM

Devin Panchal wrote:
> hi,
>
> i've got a 7250i, i sent a picture from my mobile to my e mail address.
>
> is it possible to do the opposite? e.g. send a picture/message from e-mail
> to my phone??
>
> thanx
>
> devin

Yes, it is.
E-Mail it to yourself, then retrieve your E-Mail on the phone & save the
attachment.
(Firstly set your E-mail program option to leave the messages on the server)
!