send mms or sms via e mail?

hi,

i've got a 7250i, i sent a picture from my mobile to my e mail address.

is it possible to do the opposite? e.g. send a picture/message from e-mail
to my phone??

thanx

devin
1 answer Last reply
More about send mail

    Devin Panchal wrote:
    > hi,
    >
    > i've got a 7250i, i sent a picture from my mobile to my e mail address.
    >
    > is it possible to do the opposite? e.g. send a picture/message from e-mail
    > to my phone??
    >
    > thanx
    >
    > devin

    Yes, it is.
    E-Mail it to yourself, then retrieve your E-Mail on the phone & save the
    attachment.
    (Firstly set your E-mail program option to leave the messages on the server)

Nokia Email