Sign in with
Your question

Will ati radeon 2400xt 128mb work for diablo 3

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 23, 2012 6:25:14 PM

Just curious if I'm out of luck with my 20" mid 2007 iMac for Diablo 3. I meet all other requirements

any help would be great.
a b U Graphics card
March 23, 2012 7:14:12 PM

that's just slightly under the official requirements. It should run on lowest settings but no guarantees.
m
l
March 23, 2012 7:31:46 PM

that's kinda what I was thinking.
Thanks
m
l
Related resources
March 23, 2012 8:47:05 PM

Usually games will have a text file that saves these graphics settings. In this file, there are many advanced settings that can be changed to further reduce the graphics that the in game menu doesn't offer.

I would recommend having a friend who owns D3 or is in beta play it on your PC and look/research for this file and see what graphic settings can be lowered/turned off so you can see how it will run on your machine.
m
l
March 24, 2012 5:21:19 AM

Great to know!

Thanks
m
l
a b U Graphics card
March 25, 2012 3:04:23 AM

rndmavis said:
Usually games will have a text file that saves these graphics settings. In this file, there are many advanced settings that can be changed to further reduce the graphics that the in game menu doesn't offer.

I would recommend having a friend who owns D3 or is in beta play it on your PC and look/research for this file and see what graphic settings can be lowered/turned off so you can see how it will run on your machine.

yeah, that or pirate it for a test run. Though it might have a demo available (starcraft II does).
m
l
!