Good multiplayer kids games?

What are some good multiplayer games for kids? Have played Star Wars Lego
but looking for some others. Most of the kid title seem to be only single
player. Would prefer coop but head to head also be nice to find.
12 answers Last reply
More about good multiplayer kids games

    schooner wrote:

    >Would prefer coop but head to head also be nice to find.

    I know two twinks that do this every night after thier parents go to
    sleep. M$jojoFagboy and Furious Gaybones.

    Sigh. Why do some of you even bother?
    Its neither funny nor helpful.

    schooner wrote:
    > What are some good multiplayer games for kids? Have played Star Wars Lego
    > but looking for some others. Most of the kid title seem to be only single
    > player. Would prefer coop but head to head also be nice to find.

    You should try We Love Katamari, ohh wait that's on PS2.
    Hmm, well you could try, no never mind, all of those are on PS2 as well.

    Maybe you should have bought a PS2.
    Doesn't that big controller hurt your kids hands?

    "schooner" <schooner@accesswave.ca> wrote in message
    > What are some good multiplayer games for kids? Have played Star Wars Lego
    > but looking for some others. Most of the kid title seem to be only single
    > player. Would prefer coop but head to head also be nice to find.

    Shrek and Super Monkey Ball (some of the games anyways).

    schooner wrote:
    > What are some good multiplayer games for kids? Have played Star Wars Lego
    > but looking for some others. Most of the kid title seem to be only single
    > player. Would prefer coop but head to head also be nice to find.

    Theres always Halo.
    Just pray your kids don't get you in trouble for sexual harrasment when
    you tell them you want to frag them from behind.

    schooner wrote:
    > What are some good multiplayer games for kids? Have played Star Wars Lego
    > but looking for some others. Most of the kid title seem to be only single
    > player. Would prefer coop but head to head also be nice to find.

    Although I'm not a fan of the game myself, my 8 (soon to be 9) year-old
    niece and her friend have had fun playing Arctic Thunder and Fuzion
    Frenzy. The former only has head-to-head play, while the latter has
    some situations that are cooperative.

    "schooner" <schooner@accesswave.ca> wrote in message
    > What are some good multiplayer games for kids? Have played Star Wars Lego
    > but looking for some others. Most of the kid title seem to be only single
    > player. Would prefer coop but head to head also be nice to find.

    Fuzion Frenzy.
    PGR - they won't get great lap times but will have fun driving around the
    city crashing into walls and into each other.

    Star Wars: Clone Wars. There's a great game called Conquest, I think, where
    you have to take over neutral posts in the middle of each field and
    eventually attack the enemy base. Lots of back-and-forth.

    What age group? There's the SSX (snowboard) and the Disney skateboard
    games. The simple RPG games like Baldur's Gate, BG2, etc. work. I
    import a high level character in for my 7 year old to play.

    A Man, Just Like Other Men wrote:
    > "schooner" <schooner@accesswave.ca> wrote in message
    >
    >>What are some good multiplayer games for kids? Have played Star Wars Lego
    >>but looking for some others. Most of the kid title seem to be only single
    >>player. Would prefer coop but head to head also be nice to find.
    >

    > Fuzion Frenzy.
    > PGR - they won't get great lap times but will have fun driving around the
    > city crashing into walls and into each other.
    >
    > Star Wars: Clone Wars. There's a great game called Conquest, I think, where
    > you have to take over neutral posts in the middle of each field and
    > eventually attack the enemy base. Lots of back-and-forth.

    The person asked for Good multiplayer games.

    schooner wrote:
    > Sigh. Why do some of you even bother?
    > Its neither funny nor helpful.

    haha, J. Allard was pwned.

    As for a good kids multiplayer game, I'd suggest Super Monkey Ball
    Deluxe.

    >A Man, Just Like Other Men wrote:
    >> "schooner" <schooner@accesswave.ca> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>What are some good multiplayer games for kids? Have played Star Wars
    >>>Lego but looking for some others. Most of the kid title seem to be only
    >>>single player. Would prefer coop but head to head also be nice to find.
    >>

    >> Fuzion Frenzy.
    >> PGR - they won't get great lap times but will have fun driving around the
    >> city crashing into walls and into each other.
    >>
    >> Star Wars: Clone Wars. There's a great game called Conquest, I think,
    >> where you have to take over neutral posts in the middle of each field and
    >> eventually attack the enemy base. Lots of back-and-forth.
    >>

    > The person asked for Good multiplayer games.

    Fuzion Frenzy -- up to 4 players same-screen
    PGR - up to 4 players split-screen
    SW:CW - up to 4 players split-screen.

    If you were emphasizing 'Good', then consider that all of these titles are
    older and can be had for cheap. So even if they end up not liking them
    there is not much lost, especially if they can turn around and resell them
    online.

Console Gaming Multiplayer Games Video Games