Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Good multiplayer kids games?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 4:49:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

What are some good multiplayer games for kids? Have played Star Wars Lego
but looking for some others. Most of the kid title seem to be only single
player. Would prefer coop but head to head also be nice to find.
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 8:47:07 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

schooner wrote:

>Would prefer coop but head to head also be nice to find.

I know two twinks that do this every night after thier parents go to
sleep. M$jojoFagboy and Furious Gaybones.
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 1:46:21 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Sigh. Why do some of you even bother?
Its neither funny nor helpful.

"J. Allard" <AllJard@msn.com> wrote in message
news:b63c3$4308e841$421392aa$3746@DIALUPUSA.NET...
> schooner wrote:
>
>>Would prefer coop but head to head also be nice to find.
>
> I know two twinks that do this every night after thier parents go to
> sleep. M$jojoFagboy and Furious Gaybones.
>
Related resources
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 4:49:05 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

schooner wrote:
> What are some good multiplayer games for kids? Have played Star Wars Lego
> but looking for some others. Most of the kid title seem to be only single
> player. Would prefer coop but head to head also be nice to find.
>
>

You should try We Love Katamari, ohh wait that's on PS2.
Hmm, well you could try, no never mind, all of those are on PS2 as well.

Maybe you should have bought a PS2.
Doesn't that big controller hurt your kids hands?
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 8:21:02 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

"schooner" <schooner@accesswave.ca> wrote in message
news:VL_Ne.151799$wr.57301@clgrps12...
> What are some good multiplayer games for kids? Have played Star Wars Lego
> but looking for some others. Most of the kid title seem to be only single
> player. Would prefer coop but head to head also be nice to find.

Shrek and Super Monkey Ball (some of the games anyways).
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 3:53:18 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

schooner wrote:
> What are some good multiplayer games for kids? Have played Star Wars Lego
> but looking for some others. Most of the kid title seem to be only single
> player. Would prefer coop but head to head also be nice to find.
>
>

Theres always Halo.
Just pray your kids don't get you in trouble for sexual harrasment when
you tell them you want to frag them from behind.
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 6:34:47 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

schooner wrote:
> What are some good multiplayer games for kids? Have played Star Wars Lego
> but looking for some others. Most of the kid title seem to be only single
> player. Would prefer coop but head to head also be nice to find.

Although I'm not a fan of the game myself, my 8 (soon to be 9) year-old
niece and her friend have had fun playing Arctic Thunder and Fuzion
Frenzy. The former only has head-to-head play, while the latter has
some situations that are cooperative.
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 7:40:55 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

"schooner" <schooner@accesswave.ca> wrote in message
news:VL_Ne.151799$wr.57301@clgrps12...
> What are some good multiplayer games for kids? Have played Star Wars Lego
> but looking for some others. Most of the kid title seem to be only single
> player. Would prefer coop but head to head also be nice to find.


Fuzion Frenzy.
PGR - they won't get great lap times but will have fun driving around the
city crashing into walls and into each other.

Star Wars: Clone Wars. There's a great game called Conquest, I think, where
you have to take over neutral posts in the middle of each field and
eventually attack the enemy base. Lots of back-and-forth.
August 23, 2005 1:41:31 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

What age group? There's the SSX (snowboard) and the Disney skateboard
games. The simple RPG games like Baldur's Gate, BG2, etc. work. I
import a high level character in for my 7 year old to play.
August 23, 2005 1:42:08 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

What age group? There's the SSX (snowboard) and the Disney skateboard
games. The simple RPG games like Baldur's Gate, BG2, etc. work. I
import a high level character in for my 7 year old to play.
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 6:43:30 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

A Man, Just Like Other Men wrote:
> "schooner" <schooner@accesswave.ca> wrote in message
> news:VL_Ne.151799$wr.57301@clgrps12...
>
>>What are some good multiplayer games for kids? Have played Star Wars Lego
>>but looking for some others. Most of the kid title seem to be only single
>>player. Would prefer coop but head to head also be nice to find.
>
>
>
> Fuzion Frenzy.
> PGR - they won't get great lap times but will have fun driving around the
> city crashing into walls and into each other.
>
> Star Wars: Clone Wars. There's a great game called Conquest, I think, where
> you have to take over neutral posts in the middle of each field and
> eventually attack the enemy base. Lots of back-and-forth.
>
>

The person asked for Good multiplayer games.
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 9:28:12 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

schooner wrote:
> Sigh. Why do some of you even bother?
> Its neither funny nor helpful.

haha, J. Allard was pwned.

As for a good kids multiplayer game, I'd suggest Super Monkey Ball
Deluxe.
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 4:44:59 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

"J. Allard" <AllJard@msn.com> wrote in message
news:812c2$430ac592$421392b0$19442@DIALUPUSA.NET...

>A Man, Just Like Other Men wrote:
>> "schooner" <schooner@accesswave.ca> wrote in message
>> news:VL_Ne.151799$wr.57301@clgrps12...
>>
>>>What are some good multiplayer games for kids? Have played Star Wars
>>>Lego but looking for some others. Most of the kid title seem to be only
>>>single player. Would prefer coop but head to head also be nice to find.
>>
>>
>>
>> Fuzion Frenzy.
>> PGR - they won't get great lap times but will have fun driving around the
>> city crashing into walls and into each other.
>>
>> Star Wars: Clone Wars. There's a great game called Conquest, I think,
>> where you have to take over neutral posts in the middle of each field and
>> eventually attack the enemy base. Lots of back-and-forth.
>>
>>
>
> The person asked for Good multiplayer games.

Fuzion Frenzy -- up to 4 players same-screen
PGR - up to 4 players split-screen
SW:CW - up to 4 players split-screen.

If you were emphasizing 'Good', then consider that all of these titles are
older and can be had for cheap. So even if they end up not liking them
there is not much lost, especially if they can turn around and resell them
online.
!