Madden 2005 with newest rosters?

If you have Xbox live, can you update Madden 2005 with this year's
rosters?

I am kinda upset that EA Sports hogged out the licenseing thus cause
the ESPN Football to be no more.

I really dont want to spend $50.00 on Madden 2006. So if I get Xbox
Live, will it give me the latest roasters for Madden 2005?

I hate to spend $50.00 just to get the new rosters.

Actually I have Live already. I am not a home (on vacation) and was
wondering if you could still download rosters for the Madden 2005 or
are they only avail for the 2006 game. What is action replay max?

-Brian

<bdaoust@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> If you have Xbox live, can you update Madden 2005 with this year's
> rosters?
>
> I am kinda upset that EA Sports hogged out the licenseing thus cause
> the ESPN Football to be no more.
>
> I really dont want to spend $50.00 on Madden 2006. So if I get Xbox
> Live, will it give me the latest roasters for Madden 2005?
>
> I hate to spend $50.00 just to get the new rosters.

Buy an action replay max for $30 and you can get rosters and codes without
having to go on Live.

> Actually I have Live already. I am not a home (on vacation) and was
> wondering if you could still download rosters for the Madden 2005 or
> are they only avail for the 2006 game. What is action replay max?
>
> -Brian

Its one of those code devices and it is probably the only way you can get
2006 rosters on a 2005 game because the game itself doesn't update from
season to season.

www.codejunkies.com