Photography printed by HP CLJ 2550L laser printer

Last response: in Digital Camera
a b α HP
July 13, 2005 6:55:38 AM

We are pleased to announce photography is possible to be printed by low
end color laser printer such as HP CLJ 2550L based on the superiority
of our technology is how to avoid loss color saturation when increasing
paper thickness and overcome high temperature heating problem during
printing.

The price of HP CLJ 2550L is around USD 500 with 600 x 600 dpi
resolution and PCL printing language to enhance photographic printing
quality. The finishing photographic printing of HP CLJ 2550L with our
type A4S-S001 product will have remarkable printing quality, good hand
touch feel, without turn-yellowish for long term exposure in air or
under halogen lighting, tear-proof, no releasing chemical or medicine
smell, wet-proof.

It is possible to print both document and photography by laser printer
now.
Anonymous
a b α HP
July 13, 2005 4:03:23 PM

kolorwell wrote:

> We are pleased to announce photography is possible to be printed by low
> end color laser printer such as HP CLJ 2550L based on the superiority
> of our technology is how to avoid loss color saturation when increasing
> paper thickness and overcome high temperature heating problem during
> printing.

Who is 'WE' ???

!