Sending address book from 6310i via Bluetooth

Can anyone tell me if there is a way of transferring the address
book/contact list from my 6310i (firmware 5.51) via a Bluetooth connection.

I have recently bought a Toyota Prius with Bluetooth enabled, and although I
have successfully paired the phone to the car and I have found the settings
to start receiving the address book on the Prius I cannot find out how to
send it from my handset.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Jerry
6 answers Last reply
More about sending address book 6310i bluetooth

    "ICC" <icc@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<c95mi7$t8v$1$8302bc10@news.demon.co.uk>...
    > Can anyone tell me if there is a way of transferring the address
    > book/contact list from my 6310i (firmware 5.51) via a Bluetooth connection.

    Mobius will allow you to transfer all of the phonebook, and SMS, to a
    PC via bluetooth. Take a look at:
    http://www.logomanager.co.uk/php/products.php?id=53

    hawk99hawk99@hotmail.com (hawker) wrote in message news:<65aee1f1.0405311026.7f28900a@posting.google.com>...
    > "ICC" <icc@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<c95mi7$t8v$1$8302bc10@news.demon.co.uk>...
    > > Can anyone tell me if there is a way of transferring the address
    > > book/contact list from my 6310i (firmware 5.51) via a Bluetooth connection.
    > >

    > Mobius will allow you to transfer all of the phonebook, and SMS, to a
    > PC via bluetooth. Take a look at:
    > http://www.logomanager.co.uk/php/products.php?id=53

    Hello.

    Oxygen Phone Manager II (http://www.opm-2.com) will allow you to
    transfer all phonebook data as well as SMS, Calendar, Profiles,
    Logos, Ringtones, To-Do list, Java applications and games, WAP
    bookmarks and settings, GPRS access points and Voice recorder
    messages.

    If you will have any further questions, please do not hesitate to
    contact us.

    Best regards, Oleg Fyodorov.
    Oxygen Software - tools for your Nokia.
    Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your Nokia.
    support@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk

    "ICC" <icc@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<c95mi7$t8v$1$8302bc10@news.demon.co.uk>...
    > Can anyone tell me if there is a way of transferring the address
    > book/contact list from my 6310i (firmware 5.51) via a Bluetooth connection.
    >
    > I have recently bought a Toyota Prius with Bluetooth enabled, and although I
    > have successfully paired the phone to the car and I have found the settings
    > to start receiving the address book on the Prius I cannot find out how to
    > send it from my handset.
    >
    > Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

    Of course! The most convenient program for this purpose is Oxygen
    Phone Manager II. You can download the trial version and read main
    functions description on our official website: http://www.opm-2.com/

    Connection settings are very simple:

    1) Download our program
    2) Install it on your PC
    3) Run Oxygen Phone Manager II
    4) Go in 'My computer' -> 'Control panel' -> 'Bluetooth configuration'
    -> 'Client applications' -> 'Bluetooth serial port' -> 'Properties' -
    remember this value. Don't change it, just rememember.
    5) Set COM port's value from (4) in 'Tools' -> 'Options' ->
    'Connection and common' -> 'Connection' -> 'Add port' in our program
    and set connection type as 'Bluetooth serial port'.
    6) On your Windows desktop open 'My bluetooth places' folder and
    select 'Discover bluetooth devices' or 'Explore bluetooth
    neighbourhood' (option name depends on driver version). After you have
    found corresponding bluetooth device (your phone) left-click twice on
    it and select service, named 'Nokia PC Suite' (and not 'Bluetooth
    serial port COM1' or 'Bluetooth serial port COM0').
    7) This will pick up the phone in our program and you will be able to
    manager its data.

    If you will have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    info@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.opm-2.com/
    http://www.oxygensoftware.com/

    > Oxygen Phone Manager II will allow you to
    > transfer

    Be wary- Oxygen also deleted all of the contacts off my phone, and I
    had problems switching it on again! At least Mobius works flawlessly
    and has never caused my phone to break!!

    Hello.

    :-)
    Yes, yes, yes... While Mobius unsuccessfully tries to connect to
    your phone and brings no problems, Oxygen Phone Manager kills your
    phone, you and all your kin, causes hurricanes and inundations,
    overthrows a government and significantly increases China's fertility.

    With best regards. Oleg Fyodorov.

    hawk99hawk99@hotmail.com (hawker) wrote in message news:<65aee1f1.0406040552.5136db80@posting.google.com>...
    > > Oxygen Phone Manager II will allow you to
    > > transfer
    >
    > Be wary- Oxygen also deleted all of the contacts off my phone, and I
    > had problems switching it on again! At least Mobius works flawlessly
    > and has never caused my phone to break!!

    > Yes, yes, yes... While Mobius successfully tries to connect to
    > your phone and brings no problems, Oxygen Phone Manager kills your
    > phone, you and all your kin, causes hurricanes and inundations,
    > overthrows a government and significantly increases China's fertility.
    >
    > With best regards. Oleg Fyodorov.

    My point- a customer has a problem, and you laugh! Your support is
    atrocious. I have contacted your 'support' team on numerous occasions
    and am ignored. It is as if you have blinkers on like a horse and only
    run in one direction. Well, look around you. Your customers are
    encountering serious problems with your software. Deal with it!

Nokia Bluetooth Books