I was cleaning my desktop unit..and forgot to unplug before doing so. I hit something where fan is in PCU ,,sparks and then dead computer,,,what did I do..? I am SO carerful,,,never ever NOT unplugged PC before cleaning inside unit...grateul I wasn't shocked..HELP is my computer fixable?
No after years of cleaning my PC,,I forgot to unplug. I was using something mental,,a screw driver to remove side panel..slipped and went into CPU vent,,sparked and that was it for the PC. I am sure I shorted something. Very angry with myself,,,can't afford to get this looked at by a professional.