hello, xp sp2, I installed sysmetrix on my desk but I do not want that it
appears on the desk of those which divide the PC, how to make?

Thank you in advance.

Didier.

Hi Didier,

Shortcuts in the C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop folder will be shown for all the user account's Desktop.

Files/Shortcuts in C:\Documents and Settings\{username}\Desktop is visible only for your user account.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"Anne et Didier Simmat" <didiersimmat@free.Fr> wrote in message news:41e6267a$0$5740$626a14ce@news.free.fr...
hello, xp sp2, I installed sysmetrix on my desk but I do not want that it
appears on the desk of those which divide the PC, how to make?

Thank you in advance.

Didier.

ok, thank you Ramesh but I was badly explained...
It is not the shortcut which appears on the other desks but it is the
program which launches out all alone to the starting of the other sessions.
It is what I want stop, that sysmetrix launches out only on my session and
not on the others

Thank you in advance.

Didier

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" <ramesh@online.mvps.org> a écrit dans le message de
Hi Didier,

Shortcuts in the C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop folder will be
shown for all the user account's Desktop.

Files/Shortcuts in C:\Documents and Settings\{username}\Desktop is visible
only for your user account.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User
http://windowsxp.mvps.org

"Anne et Didier Simmat" <didiersimmat@free.Fr> wrote in message
hello, xp sp2, I installed sysmetrix on my desk but I do not want that it
appears on the desk of those which divide the PC, how to make?

Thank you in advance.

Didier.

Didier,

Are you referring to the applications loading from the registry at every user logon?

HKLM\..\Run keys applies to all the users
HKCU\..\Run keys applies to current user

How to manage Windows Startup?:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/startup.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP