newguy2012

Honorable
May 25, 2012
Hello everyone! This is my first time posting here however, I have come across this site from time to time for an answer or two. I am eager to read what you guys think I should go with for my new gaming pc, so first things first, thank you in advance. And onto the questionnaire..

Approximate Purchase Date: Within a month.

Budget Range: $1,600 - $1,800

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming is the most important.

Parts Not Required: Keyboard, Mouse, Monitor

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Ecollegepc, Cyberpower

Parts Preferences: Leaving this up to you guys, whatever gets the best results for my budget.

Overclocking: Not sure, need your advice.

SLI or Crossfire: Not sure, need your advice.

Monitor Resolution: Single monitor 1920x1200.

Additional Comments: I am buying a prebuilt gaming PC even though I understand it is cheaper to build it. I want to be able to run the latest games with max settings and fps for my budget. This computer will solely be used for gaming, so need for advance video editing and such... If you guys could post a link or exact build from the sites that I listed that would be extremely helpful.

Thank you for your time and effort to help me out!

newguy2012

Honorable
May 25, 2012
While I thank you for your quick response, I was hoping to get an answer that I was looking for. I understand building it myself or having a friend or store build it would be better however, I would like to order it online and I am willing to pay extra if that's the case.

Any suggestion as what I should get as a prebuilt gaming PC taking my original post into consideration?

Thank you!