Sign in with
Your question

Running Unigine Heaven v2.5 - Not sure if benching iGPU or dGPU

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 25, 2012 8:20:46 AM

I ran Unigine Heaven 2.5 to benchmark my EVGA GTX 570 (first time benching a GPU), but the results I got were confusing. According to the benchmark results (check the GPU model), Unigine was running off of the intergrated graphics of my i5-2500k. But aren't the fps results I got, given the settings I ran it at, much better than what an iGPU can produce? I would assume that I was correctly benching my GTX 570. Not to mention that I have the HDMI cable hooked up to the GPU and not the motherboard. So I'm just wondering why there is this inconsistency.

My Specs, if needed:
- Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z/Gen3
- Intel i5-2500k
- G.SKILL Jigsaw DDR3 1600MHz 8GB
- EVGA GTX 570
a c 291 U Graphics card
March 25, 2012 2:55:24 PM

It's probably a bug, but try running it at these settings, so you know how it compares to my card (GTX 560 Ti), for example:
m
l
September 27, 2012 12:04:27 AM

Sunius said:
It's probably a bug, but try running it at these settings, so you know how it compares to my card (GTX 560 Ti), for example:
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5346/uniginebench2.png

hey Sunius,

I have a gtx 560 ti oc aswell from zotac, but my scores were dramatically lower than yours when i used the same settings as you did, and it said that it was running it on my cpu's gpu (i have an intel i5 2500k). I have my gpu connected to my monitor so what's the deal with this problem? ANY SUGGESTIONS IS VERY APPRECIATED THANKS :) 
m
l
!