MAD CATZ as the "exclusive" 3rd party accesory company for..

Tags:
  • Console Gaming
  • World Of Warcraft
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 23, 2005 4:49:28 AM

Has M$ gone INSANE??? Mad Catz accessories are complete TURDS!

Their controllers are unresponsive at best.

At worst, they are cheap and die easily with even normal wear and tear.

Wow. Logitech should have been the choice.

Choosing MadCatz is just a blunder of huge proportions.

More about : mad catz exclusive 3rd party accesory company

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 23, 2005 4:49:29 AM

> Has M$ gone INSANE??? Mad Catz accessories are complete TURDS!
>
> Their controllers are unresponsive at best.
>
> At worst, they are cheap and die easily with even normal wear and tear.
>
> Wow. Logitech should have been the choice.
>
> Choosing MadCatz is just a blunder of huge proportions.

Should I even ask where you got this information?
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 23, 2005 4:49:30 AM

TheLightsAreOn wrote:

> Should I even ask where you got this information?

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/8966/Mad-Catz-Obtains-Xbo...

They're not exclusive, that were just granted a license is all. And
Microsoft will still be the only ones making wireless controllers.

-Z-
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 23, 2005 6:37:38 AM

Axess68 wrote:
> Has M$ gone INSANE??? Mad Catz accessories are complete TURDS!
>
> Their controllers are unresponsive at best.
>
> At worst, they are cheap and die easily with even normal wear and tear.
>
> Wow. Logitech should have been the choice.
>
> Choosing MadCatz is just a blunder of huge proportions.

they make pretty good video cables.
August 23, 2005 5:01:48 PM

"Zackman" <zackman@SPAMISEVILearthling.net> wrote in message
> Mad Catz being the exclusive 3rd party developer would be a sad thing.
> Logitech is definitely way better, tho Microsoft's 1st party controllers
> are still the best IMO. And like it said, only Microsoft will be making
> wireless controllers, at least for now.
>
> -Z-

I have Pelican Edge Wireless Controllers for my Xbox. They are great, IMO.

I also have a Logitech wired controller. If I should run out of batteries, I
would use
the Logitech as a backup.
August 23, 2005 5:54:00 PM

Until the machine is released in China? :^)

- Jordan
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 23, 2005 7:32:48 PM

> TheLightsAreOn wrote:
>
>> Should I even ask where you got this information?
>
> http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/8966/Mad-Catz-Obtains-Xbo...
> s-License/
>
> They're not exclusive, that were just granted a license is all. And
> Microsoft will still be the only ones making wireless controllers.
>
> -Z-

Anyone taking bets on how long the security lockout for un-authorized
third-party accessories will last?
!