MAD CATZ as the "exclusive" 3rd party accesory company for..

Has M$ gone INSANE??? Mad Catz accessories are complete TURDS!

Their controllers are unresponsive at best.

At worst, they are cheap and die easily with even normal wear and tear.

Wow. Logitech should have been the choice.

Choosing MadCatz is just a blunder of huge proportions.
7 answers Last reply
More about catz exclusive party accesory company

    > Has M$ gone INSANE??? Mad Catz accessories are complete TURDS!
    >
    > Their controllers are unresponsive at best.
    >
    > At worst, they are cheap and die easily with even normal wear and tear.
    >
    > Wow. Logitech should have been the choice.
    >
    > Choosing MadCatz is just a blunder of huge proportions.

    Should I even ask where you got this information?

    TheLightsAreOn wrote:

    > Should I even ask where you got this information?

    http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/8966/Mad-Catz-Obtains-Xbox-360-Accessories-License/

    They're not exclusive, that were just granted a license is all. And
    Microsoft will still be the only ones making wireless controllers.

    -Z-

    Axess68 wrote:
    > Has M$ gone INSANE??? Mad Catz accessories are complete TURDS!
    >
    > Their controllers are unresponsive at best.
    >
    > At worst, they are cheap and die easily with even normal wear and tear.
    >
    > Wow. Logitech should have been the choice.
    >
    > Choosing MadCatz is just a blunder of huge proportions.

    they make pretty good video cables.

    "Zackman" <zackman@SPAMISEVILearthling.net> wrote in message
    > Mad Catz being the exclusive 3rd party developer would be a sad thing.
    > Logitech is definitely way better, tho Microsoft's 1st party controllers
    > are still the best IMO. And like it said, only Microsoft will be making
    > wireless controllers, at least for now.
    >
    > -Z-

    I have Pelican Edge Wireless Controllers for my Xbox. They are great, IMO.

    I also have a Logitech wired controller. If I should run out of batteries, I
    would use
    the Logitech as a backup.

    I bought a Mad Catz controller (pro version) back when the Xbox first
    came out and it was my favorite until Microsoft released the S.

    http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/217032.asp

    - Jordan

    Until the machine is released in China? :^)

    - Jordan

    > TheLightsAreOn wrote:
    >
    >> Should I even ask where you got this information?
    >
    > http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/8966/Mad-Catz-Obtains-Xbox-360-Accessorie
    > s-License/
    >
    > They're not exclusive, that were just granted a license is all. And
    > Microsoft will still be the only ones making wireless controllers.
    >
    > -Z-

    Anyone taking bets on how long the security lockout for un-authorized
    third-party accessories will last?

Console Gaming World Of Warcraft Video Games