Desktop wallpaper setting gets lost.

January 13, 2005 9:13:06 PM

Dear group,

in my Windows XP pro SP2 I have the problem that I can set a custom
wallpaper - this gets displayed for some seconds - but then the setting
is forgotten and the desktop is displayed in simple color without image.

I googled already but didn't find the right info - can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

Michael

January 13, 2005 10:53:25 PM

Michael, is the custom wallpaper image located in C:\Windows\Web\Wallpaper
Folder. If not, try it there.
"Michael Schmitz" <spamdunk@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Dear group,
>
> in my Windows XP pro SP2 I have the problem that I can set a custom
> wallpaper - this gets displayed for some seconds - but then the setting
> is forgotten and the desktop is displayed in simple color without image.
>
> I googled already but didn't find the right info - can anyone help?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Michael

> News==----
> Newsgroups