Desktop wallpaper setting gets lost.

Dear group,

in my Windows XP pro SP2 I have the problem that I can set a custom
wallpaper - this gets displayed for some seconds - but then the setting
is forgotten and the desktop is displayed in simple color without image.

I googled already but didn't find the right info - can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

Michael

More about desktop wallpaper setting lost

    Michael, is the custom wallpaper image located in C:\Windows\Web\Wallpaper
    Folder. If not, try it there.
    "Michael Schmitz" <spamdunk@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Dear group,
    >
    > in my Windows XP pro SP2 I have the problem that I can set a custom
    > wallpaper - this gets displayed for some seconds - but then the setting
    > is forgotten and the desktop is displayed in simple color without image.
    >
    > I googled already but didn't find the right info - can anyone help?
    >
    > Thanks in advance!
    >
    > Michael

    > News==----
    > Newsgroups

    Yes, it is located in this folder.

    "Rich Barry" <rbarryNot@socal.rr.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:VkAFd.53103$Ew6.28709@twister.socal.rr.com...
    > Michael, is the custom wallpaper image located in C:\Windows\Web\Wallpaper Folder. If not, try it there.
    > "Michael Schmitz" <spamdunk@gmail.com> wrote in message news:41e6aca4$1_2@127.0.0.1...
    >> Dear group,
    >>
    >> in my Windows XP pro SP2 I have the problem that I can set a custom
    >> wallpaper - this gets displayed for some seconds - but then the setting
    >> is forgotten and the desktop is displayed in simple color without image.
    >>
    >> I googled already but didn't find the right info - can anyone help?
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance!
    >>
    >> Michael

    >> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups
    >> ---= East/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

Configuration Desktops Wallpaper Windows XP