Ac 2 quality enquiry

wrongbon

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2012
Is there any way to improve the quality of assassin's creed 2 to fluid detail at maximum settings without changing the graphics card or computer? :D

haaziquvais

Honorable
Mar 25, 2012

you should have a good quality graphics card and a fair bit of ram to get the real awesomeness of the game.. i think you should try few overclocking steps. that will help you to improve the quality by a "BIT".. but i prefer a good quality VGA card then you can have the maximum.. when i was playing AC 2 i had a 512MB nvidia 9800GT card.. and a intel core 2 quad processor and a 2GB ram. and my is Win7 ultimate. i didn't had any problems while i'm playing the game.. i played it in the highest quality.. with directx 11. Venice is filled with awesome water.. you have to maximum the water quality to see the real beauty.. ;)

AFAIK AC2 was limited to DX9 only as opposed to the previous games which support DX10.

@haaziquvais

your operating system does support dx11 features but your 9800GT clearly not. but it doesn't really matter since you still have to play the game in DX9 mode since the game does not build to support DX10 or 11