New technology in gaming for XBOX 360

The Game "Need for Speed Most Wanted" incorporates new technology using
a green screen where actors can be displayed as the game is playing.
What this means is that you'll be sitting in the car but the view
outside will be like an actual film. Talk about photorealitic! I saw a
demo on G4TV And looked amazing. This new technology looks like the
next big step in gaming, although it is said to cost way more to make
games like this. Of course these Sequences can't be interacted with
since they are clips but will add way more realism such as actual
actors/actressses appearing in Game!

SamuelF566@gmail.com wrote:
> The Game "Need for Speed Most Wanted" incorporates new technology using
> a green screen where actors can be displayed as the game is playing.
> What this means is that you'll be sitting in the car but the view
> outside will be like an actual film. Talk about photorealitic! I saw a
> demo on G4TV And looked amazing. This new technology looks like the
> next big step in gaming, although it is said to cost way more to make
> games like this. Of course these Sequences can't be interacted with
> since they are clips but will add way more realism such as actual
> actors/actressses appearing in Game!

So basically, they are doing what square did with FFVII, just on a
bigger scale.

ROFL.

It's funny when people try to make fun of GT4 because some of the
far-off distant backdrops in some courses are 2D. But when a system
launches and already has to resort to FMV mixed with real-time 3D to
impress us that system is severely crippled.

Mike

Splendid

<SamuelF566@gmail.com> wrote in message
> The Game "Need for Speed Most Wanted" incorporates new technology using
> a green screen where actors can be displayed as the game is playing.
> What this means is that you'll be sitting in the car but the view
> outside will be like an actual film. Talk about photorealitic! I saw a
> demo on G4TV And looked amazing. This new technology looks like the
> next big step in gaming, although it is said to cost way more to make
> games like this. Of course these Sequences can't be interacted with
> since they are clips but will add way more realism such as actual
> actors/actressses appearing in Game!

This sounds like something out of a B-movie

>The Game "Need for Speed Most Wanted" incorporates new technology using
>a green screen where actors can be displayed as the game is playing.

Is Dana Plato in it?

Scott

On 24 Aug 2005 08:51:00 -0700, "Jordan" <lundj@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Agreed. Anyone who thinks that's the next big step never owned a Sega
>CD.

Or watched any number of old movies where the actors would be sitting in a
car with film running behind them. :)

--
Scott

Scott

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 19:58:14 GMT, "Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com" <>
wrote:

>>The Game "Need for Speed Most Wanted" incorporates new technology using
>>a green screen where actors can be displayed as the game is playing.
>
>Is Dana Plato in it?

If she is she looks like something out of House of the Dead by now...

--
Scott