XBox 360 & More !!! Amazing free offers fro Canadians as w..

Are you tired of going to sites that say Free XBOX360 and finding out
that it it not available to Canadians ???? I know I am. I have found a
site where you can get the XBOX360 if you are american or upwards of
$500 in Gift certificates at all the local stores like wal-mart,
FutureShop, BestBuy, etc so you can buy one when it comes out. The
beautiful thing with this site is that you can even work on referrals..

so for those of you afraid of putting in credit card information or
don't want the hassle of having to call and cancel after a few days you

have no worries at all !!

Get started today !! The worst things that could happen is you waste
less than 5 minutes of your time exploring the site. It even guarantees

no spam once you sign up and I can affirm to that !!!

Get Started Now ! http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=189430

jbsubs@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you tired of going to sites that say Free XBOX360 and finding out
> that it it not available to Canadians ???? I know I am. I have found a
> site where you can get the XBOX360 if you are american or upwards of
> $500 in Gift certificates at all the local stores like wal-mart,
> FutureShop, BestBuy, etc so you can buy one when it comes out. The
> beautiful thing with this site is that you can even work on referrals..

So...you hate finding sites that aren't available to Canadians, and then
proceed to hawk YOUR site which is only available to Americans. Good job!

> no spam once you sign up and I can affirm to that !!!

....says the scammer with the anonymous, throw-away gmail account.

Yet another idiot who doesn't understand "TANSTAAFL".