Doom movie preview...

Jordan

Anyone see this yet?

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/universal/doom/

I guess it looks OK for an Aliens clone.

- Jordan

Jordan wrote:

> Anyone see this yet?
>
> http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/universal/doom/
>
> I guess it looks OK for an Aliens clone.
>
> - Jordan

Ugh....looks really bad to me...like they've stripped out everything
that made Doom 3...well, Doom 3. Now, it looks like more of an RE(part
1) clone... :(

Bel

--

Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

"I loves me kitty"

"Jordan" <lundj@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Anyone see this yet?
>
> http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/universal/doom/
>
> I guess it looks OK for an Aliens clone.

I haven't been this stoked about seeing a movie since I was waiting for
LOTR:TTT

Jordan

It was kind of interesting how they simulated a FPS view in a movie
environment, other than that I don't think it does much new.

- Jordan