  • Events
  • MIDI
Last response: in Brands
May 29, 2004 3:02:07 AM

Hi all

Just got a 6820 and it's great to be able to upload my own MIDIs as tones;
however the built-in tones have the vibration running in synch with the
tone.

Does anyone know if there's a way of adding this synchronisation to my own
MIDIs when I write them? A separate channel, for example?

Cheers

D :)

The characters and events portrayed in this e-mail are entirely fictitious,
and any resemblance to actual events or individuals, living or dead is
entirely their own fault.

mailto:@@@@@@@ MailTo:@.@.@.@.@.@.@..@.com.@..com
error@invalid@page@exception@hahaha!!!mailto::@nospam mailto:@NOSPAM.com
nospam@com.com.com me@nospam.server.nl.com.uk.ca.edu.gov.exe ;)  spammer at
dot dot com fakeaddress at dot com dot com dot com dot com dot com
$?®??å?<Ø@hotmail.com &&$@blah.n?t

More about : midi ringtones vibrating alert

May 31, 2004 6:14:59 PM

Caerbannog wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Just got a 6820 and it's great to be able to upload my own MIDIs as tones;
> however the built-in tones have the vibration running in synch with the
> tone.
>
> Does anyone know if there's a way of adding this synchronisation to my own
> MIDIs when I write them? A separate channel, for example?
>
> Cheers
>
> D :)

I have read a posting in this NG that you can add another channel in
your MIDI which causes the vibration.
It is possible, I don't know the details though.
Anonymous
June 1, 2004 5:45:53 PM

i found another one who have the free version doing enough
MIDIScale at
http://www.mmsguru.com/

the thing you have to do is to use another midi editor ( for example :
Magith at http://www.2bhonest.com ) to copy the track you want to vibrate
( for example the drums one ) and past it in a new track,

then you can use MIDIScale to transforme the added track in a vibra one

tested it with my 3100 and it works

--

!