Rosewill Blackhawk Case HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

animoso

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2011
Hi, guys! It's been a while that I haven't been active to this forum.
I was looking for a cpu case and saw a Rosewill BlackHawk, very good looking, spacious case at the Surplus Store. It's brandnew material BUT the problem is
the top usb port chassis (YES, part of the case) is missing. So, there's NO USP port/Mic/PowerButton/ on top of the case. That's the only problem.
It's only $24 or 1000pesos here in the philippines.

I really wanted to buy that because there's NO rosewill brand blackhawk available here and I've seen great reviews on the internet. So, is there a way I can
just modiy the case or maybe adapter to add usp port, power button, mic and etc and how? (Not unless if you have some spare parts there LOL kiddin)

mrclownface

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2009

the mic and USB port are not a big problem,you can always run that off the rear IO panel on the motherboard,im only concerned about the power button,if you can find someone who can simply add a different power button that you can connect to the power on/off cables in the case it would be ok,i am familliar with the currency there,my wife is from laguna province(lumban)and 1000peso"s is very cheap

animoso

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2011

Wow, what a small world, Sir. :)
Yes, very good price. That's my only problem. It's the only one rosewill case remaining and it's a blackhawk. I really don't want to let that pass LOL :))

I think I'll buy that tomorrow and figure out.

TO others who wants to help the guy here, just post all your suggestions, tips and info. :)

Appreciate it, thanks in advance!

animoso

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2011
9-19-201212-36-32AM.png

Just to show you what my problem is

Status
Not open for further replies.