Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Thermaltake chaser mk-1 LED PSU? HELP PLZ

Tags:
  • Power Supplies
  • Fan
  • LED Monitor
  • Thermaltake
  • Components
  • Product
Last response: in Components
Share
September 18, 2012 12:31:31 PM

so im buying that case
but it have so many led in it
4 leds on each color shift fan and theres 2 of them and the case power button led
im wondering what kind of psu should i get?
Or they wont affect it?
And another question
im planning on installing another fan on top and the side and the bottom
the side fan is 200x200x30 mm
the top fan is also 200x200x30 mm
the bottom fan 120x120x25 mm
and theres already 2 200m colorshit fan and 1 exhaust 1400m fan
so yeah idk what psu i should get
considering that iam getting 3570k oc to 4.5 and an evga gtx 670 ftw and overclocking it also
and maybe getting one when the 7 series is out

More about : thermaltake chaser led psu plz

September 18, 2012 12:52:19 PM

heres my other specs
mobo: asrock z77 extreme 4
storage: wd cavier black
1tb 7200rpm 64mb cache
ssd: ocz vertex 4 128gb
ram: g skill 16 gb (4x4gb) 1333mhz
1 dvd drive
m
0
l
September 18, 2012 2:52:33 PM

those led+fan wont consume more than 25-30W
m
0
l
Related resources
September 18, 2012 2:54:46 PM

consider corsair tx750 or better
m
0
l
September 18, 2012 3:02:30 PM

consider 1600mhz or better frequency ram
m
0
l
September 18, 2012 3:16:21 PM

jijomathew said:
consider 1600mhz or better frequency ram

and why should i do that? I know that more than 1333 is literally useless
m
0
l
September 18, 2012 3:36:29 PM

but latency and frequency of your ram affects cpu performance and 1600mhz frequency is more popular now
m
0
l
September 18, 2012 3:38:35 PM

i like haf x case more,just take a look on that
m
0
l

Best solution

September 18, 2012 3:46:24 PM

Corsair HX 750 v2
XFX XXX Edition 750
Antec HCP 750 Platinum

Bazinga.
Share
September 18, 2012 4:28:43 PM

jijomathew said:
i like haf x case more,just take a look on that

thanks
i did and it will make me think but idk im too attached to the chaser xD
m
0
l
September 18, 2012 4:32:19 PM

jijomathew said:
but latency and frequency of your ram affects cpu performance and 1600mhz frequency is more popular now

wait what? Give me a link that support what you say
some kind of evidence cuz i wont put more money if what u say isnt true
m
0
l
September 18, 2012 4:40:41 PM

sarinaide said:
Corsair HX 750 v2
XFX XXX Edition 750
Antec HCP 750 Platinum

Bazinga.


i think this will be good right?
Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750M 80 PLUSĀ®
Bronze Certified PSU
considering 2 gtx 670 OVERCLOCKED WITH 3570K TO 4.5GHZ
will i still have some room left? I dont want my psu to be under %90 load cuz i heard that will reduce its lifespen
m
0
l
September 19, 2012 1:12:07 AM

i decided on the corsair tx750w v2
m
0
l
September 19, 2012 1:30:23 AM

Best answer selected by lhikary.
m
0
l
September 19, 2012 3:40:06 PM

lhikary said:
wait what? Give me a link that support what you say
some kind of evidence cuz i wont put more money if what u say isnt true

that is i found on benchmarking my system,my 2600k officially support 1333mhz.i benchmarked my system with 1333mhz frequency and changed to 1600mhz on bios and after that my cpu and ram score got higher value!
m
0
l
a c 96 ) Power supply
September 19, 2012 4:34:21 PM

jijomathew said:
that is i found on benchmarking my system,my 2600k officially support 1333mhz.i benchmarked my system with 1333mhz frequency and changed to 1600mhz on bios and after that my cpu and ram score got higher value!

You are correct on the 1600 MHz RAM Vs the 1333MHz!
m
0
l
!