Poor quality of icons in taskbar and systemtray

Recently all my icons in the taskbar and in the systemtray appear in a
low quality. The pixels of the icons are shown very well, instead of
the smooth appearence they had before.
Truth is, i have been "playing" with 3rd party software for
customizing Windows, and now im hooked up with this...

I suppose it is a registry problem, or something like that.
Who can help me?

Regards,
1 answer Last reply
More about poor quality icons taskbar systemtray

    "j.o." <jeroen.onstenk@gmail.com> wrote:
    | Recently all my icons in the taskbar and in the systemtray appear in a
    | low quality. The pixels of the icons are shown very well, instead of
    | the smooth appearence they had before.
    | Truth is, i have been "playing" with 3rd party software for
    | customizing Windows, and now im hooked up with this...
    |
    | I suppose it is a registry problem, or something like that.

    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\desktop\WindowMetrics]
    "Shell Icon BPP"="16"
    "Shell Icon Size"="32"

Configuration Taskbar Icons Windows XP