Poor quality of icons in taskbar and systemtray

Recently all my icons in the taskbar and in the systemtray appear in a
low quality. The pixels of the icons are shown very well, instead of
the smooth appearence they had before.
Truth is, i have been "playing" with 3rd party software for
customizing Windows, and now im hooked up with this...

I suppose it is a registry problem, or something like that.
Who can help me?

Regards,

"j.o." <jeroen.onstenk@gmail.com> wrote:
| Recently all my icons in the taskbar and in the systemtray appear in a
| low quality. The pixels of the icons are shown very well, instead of
| the smooth appearence they had before.
| Truth is, i have been "playing" with 3rd party software for
| customizing Windows, and now im hooked up with this...
|
| I suppose it is a registry problem, or something like that.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\desktop\WindowMetrics]
"Shell Icon BPP"="16"
"Shell Icon Size"="32"