help needed with pc sutie

hi i have a ngage software works great eg the pc sutie that came with it
now the thing is my wife gets her 6820 tomorrow morning
and that comes with a pc sutie software
will it mess up my the ngage software
or can both versions run in peace both will be running bluetooth
6 answers Last reply
More about help needed sutie

    On Sat, 29 May 2004 16:40:09 +0100, "rob.b"
    <robert@helenburges.karoo.co.uk> wrote:

    >hi i have a ngage software works great eg the pc sutie that came with it
    >now the thing is my wife gets her 6820 tomorrow morning
    >and that comes with a pc sutie software
    >will it mess up my the ngage software
    >or can both versions run in peace both will be running bluetooth

    from what I've found you can only run one type at a time :(
    --
    E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz <---Rot13 it
    watch out for spam trap in header

    Free Phone Unlocking http://unlockme.co.uk

    10p a Picture Message/MMS http://www.mmsit.co.uk/

    http://www.davessite.co.uk Trike Power the TRUE Trinity

    cheers borg
    that s bloody great that is
    my wife will be taking over the pc

    "ß Ø ® G" <borg@deadspam.com> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 29 May 2004 16:40:09 +0100, "rob.b"
    > <robert@helenburges.karoo.co.uk> wrote:
    >
    > >hi i have a ngage software works great eg the pc sutie that came with it
    > >now the thing is my wife gets her 6820 tomorrow morning
    > >and that comes with a pc sutie software
    > >will it mess up my the ngage software
    > >or can both versions run in peace both will be running bluetooth
    > >

    > from what I've found you can only run one type at a time :(
    > --
    > E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz <---Rot13 it
    > watch out for spam trap in header
    >
    > Free Phone Unlocking http://unlockme.co.uk
    >
    > 10p a Picture Message/MMS http://www.mmsit.co.uk/
    >
    > http://www.davessite.co.uk Trike Power the TRUE Trinity

    give her the pc....buy urself a laptop...hehe

    cheers ;) thats what i did

    rob.b wrote:

    > hi i have a ngage software works great eg the pc sutie that came with it
    > now the thing is my wife gets her 6820 tomorrow morning
    > and that comes with a pc sutie software
    > will it mess up my the ngage software
    > or can both versions run in peace both will be running bluetooth

    I have successfully installed 3 different PC suite apps for a client of
    mine on 1 PC (although 2 use BT and 1 the old COM port)
    So yes, it is possible. You should remember to disable the one you
    aren't using (unticking the COM port it's using) otherwise you might
    find conflicts in the 2 PC suite apps.

    Could try divorce?

    :-)

    "rob.b" <robert@helenburges.karoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:<TQSdnTaUsa0eKSXdSa8jmA@karoo.co.uk>...
    > hi i have a ngage software works great eg the pc sutie that came with it
    > now the thing is my wife gets her 6820 tomorrow morning
    > and that comes with a pc sutie software
    > will it mess up my the ngage software
    > or can both versions run in peace both will be running bluetooth

    You can run only one software at a time. However, you can run
    simulatenously Oxygen Phone Manager for Symbian OS Phone
    (http://www.opm-2.com/symbian/) for N-gage and common Oxygen Phone
    Manager II for Nokia 6820 ( http://www.opm-2.com).

    I.e., you can connect Nokia N-Gage by bluetooth with OPMS and Nokia
    6820 by cable or infrared with common Oxygen Phone Manager II.

    If you will have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    info@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.opm-2.com/
    http://www.oxygensoftware.com/