help needed with pc sutie

Last response: in Brands
May 29, 2004 8:40:09 PM

hi i have a ngage software works great eg the pc sutie that came with it
now the thing is my wife gets her 6820 tomorrow morning
and that comes with a pc sutie software
will it mess up my the ngage software
or can both versions run in peace both will be running bluetooth

More about : needed sutie

Anonymous
May 29, 2004 10:08:19 PM

On Sat, 29 May 2004 16:40:09 +0100, "rob.b"
<robert@helenburges.karoo.co.uk> wrote:

>hi i have a ngage software works great eg the pc sutie that came with it
>now the thing is my wife gets her 6820 tomorrow morning
>and that comes with a pc sutie software
>will it mess up my the ngage software
>or can both versions run in peace both will be running bluetooth

from what I've found you can only run one type at a time :(
--
E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz <---Rot13 it
watch out for spam trap in header

Free Phone Unlocking http://unlockme.co.uk

10p a Picture Message/MMS http://www.mmsit.co.uk/

http://www.davessite.co.uk Trike Power the TRUE Trinity
Anonymous
May 30, 2004 1:05:03 AM

cheers borg
that s bloody great that is
my wife will be taking over the pc

"ß Ø ® G" <borg@deadspam.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 29 May 2004 16:40:09 +0100, "rob.b"
> <robert@helenburges.karoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >hi i have a ngage software works great eg the pc sutie that came with it
> >now the thing is my wife gets her 6820 tomorrow morning
> >and that comes with a pc sutie software
> >will it mess up my the ngage software
> >or can both versions run in peace both will be running bluetooth
> >

> from what I've found you can only run one type at a time :(
> --
> E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz <---Rot13 it
> watch out for spam trap in header
>
> Free Phone Unlocking http://unlockme.co.uk
>
> 10p a Picture Message/MMS http://www.mmsit.co.uk/
>
> http://www.davessite.co.uk Trike Power the TRUE Trinity
Related resources
May 30, 2004 3:07:22 PM

give her the pc....buy urself a laptop...hehe

cheers ;)  thats what i did

"rob.b" <robert@helenburges.karoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:D ACdnThTS7vscCXdSa8jmw@karoo.co.uk...
> cheers borg
> that s bloody great that is
> my wife will be taking over the pc
>
> "ß Ø ® G" <borg@deadspam.com> wrote in message
> > On Sat, 29 May 2004 16:40:09 +0100, "rob.b"
> > <robert@helenburges.karoo.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> > >hi i have a ngage software works great eg the pc sutie that came with
it
> > >now the thing is my wife gets her 6820 tomorrow morning
> > >and that comes with a pc sutie software
> > >will it mess up my the ngage software
> > >or can both versions run in peace both will be running bluetooth
> > >

> > from what I've found you can only run one type at a time :(
> > --
> > E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz <---Rot13 it
> > watch out for spam trap in header
> >
> > Free Phone Unlocking http://unlockme.co.uk
> >
> > 10p a Picture Message/MMS http://www.mmsit.co.uk/
> >
> > http://www.davessite.co.uk Trike Power the TRUE Trinity

May 31, 2004 6:29:25 PM

rob.b wrote:

> hi i have a ngage software works great eg the pc sutie that came with it
> now the thing is my wife gets her 6820 tomorrow morning
> and that comes with a pc sutie software
> will it mess up my the ngage software
> or can both versions run in peace both will be running bluetooth

I have successfully installed 3 different PC suite apps for a client of
mine on 1 PC (although 2 use BT and 1 the old COM port)
So yes, it is possible. You should remember to disable the one you
aren't using (unticking the COM port it's using) otherwise you might
find conflicts in the 2 PC suite apps.
Anonymous
June 1, 2004 4:25:25 AM

Could try divorce?

:-)

"a_dude" <blax@blox.com> wrote in message
> give her the pc....buy urself a laptop...hehe
>
> cheers ;)  thats what i did
>
> "rob.b" <robert@helenburges.karoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:D ACdnThTS7vscCXdSa8jmw@karoo.co.uk...
> > cheers borg
> > that s bloody great that is
> > my wife will be taking over the pc
> >
> > "ß Ø ® G" <borg@deadspam.com> wrote in message

> it
> > > >

> > > from what I've found you can only run one type at a time :(
> > > --
> > > E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz <---Rot13 it
> > > watch out for spam trap in header
> > >
> > > Free Phone Unlocking http://unlockme.co.uk
> > >
> > > 10p a Picture Message/MMS http://www.mmsit.co.uk/
> > >
> > > http://www.davessite.co.uk Trike Power the TRUE Trinity

Anonymous
June 4, 2004 8:25:28 AM

"rob.b" <robert@helenburges.karoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:<TQSdnTaUsa0eKSXdSa8jmA@karoo.co.uk>...
> hi i have a ngage software works great eg the pc sutie that came with it
> now the thing is my wife gets her 6820 tomorrow morning
> and that comes with a pc sutie software
> will it mess up my the ngage software
> or can both versions run in peace both will be running bluetooth

You can run only one software at a time. However, you can run
simulatenously Oxygen Phone Manager for Symbian OS Phone
(http://www.opm-2.com/symbian/) for N-gage and common Oxygen Phone
Manager II for Nokia 6820 ( http://www.opm-2.com).

I.e., you can connect Nokia N-Gage by bluetooth with OPMS and Nokia
6820 by cable or infrared with common Oxygen Phone Manager II.

If you will have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
info@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.opm-2.com/
http://www.oxygensoftware.com/