Sign in with
Your question

Help picking gaming mouse for FPS on budget

Last response: in Components
September 18, 2012 11:19:53 PM

First of all , I apologize if this is in the wrong section, and I need help picking out a brand new mouse for FPS
Details: i need one that is wireless without too much lag
Under/around $50-70
I will mainly be playing Fps like bf3 , CS and some others and some mmo and rts
September 19, 2012 12:45:13 AM

I bought logitech G9 it's corded but I love it. I went to various stores in my neighborhood and tried various mouses till I found one that fit my hand perfectly. It was over 3x more than I had initially wanted to pay for a new mouse but it's worth it's weight in gold in the comfort as my wrist doesn't hurt anymore from prolong use.

My point is simple, go test out various mouses and find one that fits your hand. It is something you don't think about but once you find a good mouse you will enjoy it fully.
m
l
Related resources
a b 4 Gaming
September 19, 2012 1:17:01 AM

assasin32 said:
I bought logitech G9 it's corded but I love it. I went to various stores in my neighborhood and tried various mouses till I found one that fit my hand perfectly. It was over 3x more than I had initially wanted to pay for a new mouse but it's worth it's weight in gold in the comfort as my wrist doesn't hurt anymore from prolong use.

My point is simple, go test out various mouses and find one that fits your hand. It is something you don't think about but once you find a good mouse you will enjoy it fully.

Corded is actually the best for gaming; excellent choice.
m
l
!