Soul Caliber II $10 at Toys'r'US

jlc

I went to Toys'R'US today because I'd read about their "50% off Green Tag
Sale" on this group. I was very surprised to find Soul Caliber II with a
green tag on it. So for all those new to the Xbox or those that just haven't
got around to buying the best fighting game ever made (IMHO) you can't beat
$10 for a new copy.
BTW I'm in the Everett WA area. JLC

JLC wrote:
> I went to Toys'R'US today because I'd read about their "50% off Green Tag
> Sale" on this group. I was very surprised to find Soul Caliber II with a
> green tag on it. So for all those new to the Xbox or those that just haven't
> got around to buying the best fighting game ever made (IMHO) you can't beat
> $10 for a new copy.
> BTW I'm in the Everett WA area. JLC

Yeah, you guys better pick it up to get ready for the release of Soul
Calibur III...

Oh, a.g.v.xbox... um... so anyway how about that new Shaolin Monks game?
I hear it's kinda fun.

"J. Allard" <AllJard@msn.com> wrote in message
> JLC wrote:
> > I went to Toys'R'US today because I'd read about their "50% off Green
Tag
> > Sale" on this group. I was very surprised to find Soul Caliber II with a
> > green tag on it. So for all those new to the Xbox or those that just
haven't
> > got around to buying the best fighting game ever made (IMHO) you can't
beat
> > $10 for a new copy.
> > BTW I'm in the Everett WA area. JLC
> >

> Yeah, you guys better pick it up to get ready for the release of Soul
> Calibur III...

Sorry to burst your trolling bubble but I'd rather play SCII on the XBox
than pick up a jaggy pixelated version of SCIII on the PS2. This coming
from a guy that considers SC to be the best "3D" fighting game ever made,
only exception being the VF series.

Boody Bandit wrote:

> Sorry to burst your trolling bubble but I'd rather play SCII on the XBox
> than pick up a jaggy pixelated version of SCIII on the PS2. This coming
> from a guy that considers SC to be the best "3D" fighting game ever made,
> only exception being the VF series.

Hahaha, have you not seen the videos?
Didn't you get the memo?
SC3 looks better than DOAU!!!

You may want to take a look, idiot!

http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1558

> Boody Bandit wrote:
>
>> Sorry to burst your trolling bubble but I'd rather play SCII on the
>> XBox than pick up a jaggy pixelated version of SCIII on the PS2.
>> This coming from a guy that considers SC to be the best "3D" fighting
>> game ever made, only exception being the VF series.
>
> Hahaha, have you not seen the videos?
> Didn't you get the memo?
> SC3 looks better than DOAU!!!
>
> You may want to take a look, idiot!
>
> http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1558

Because, as everyone knows, if the graphics rock, the game rules!

If all you care about is graphics, I would feel sorry for you, if I really
cared.

(PS - The only fighting games I own are Super Smash Brother: Melee, and
Bloody Roar (both for the Gamecube) because I really don't like them)

> Boody Bandit wrote:
>
> > Sorry to burst your trolling bubble but I'd rather play SCII on the XBox
> > than pick up a jaggy pixelated version of SCIII on the PS2. This coming
> > from a guy that considers SC to be the best "3D" fighting game ever
made,
> > only exception being the VF series.
>
> Hahaha, have you not seen the videos?
> Didn't you get the memo?
> SC3 looks better than DOAU!!!

No fighter on the PS2 looks better than DOAU.

> You may want to take a look, idiot!

Grow up troll

"TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
> > Boody Bandit wrote:
> >
> >> Sorry to burst your trolling bubble but I'd rather play SCII on the
> >> XBox than pick up a jaggy pixelated version of SCIII on the PS2.
> >> This coming from a guy that considers SC to be the best "3D" fighting
> >> game ever made, only exception being the VF series.
> >
> > Hahaha, have you not seen the videos?
> > Didn't you get the memo?
> > SC3 looks better than DOAU!!!
> >
> > You may want to take a look, idiot!
> >
> > http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1558
>
> Because, as everyone knows, if the graphics rock, the game rules!

> If all you care about is graphics, I would feel sorry for you, if I really
> cared.

If all he cared about was graphics he'd own DOAU because it's the best
looking fighter this gen and nothing is going to beat it unitl the new
systems launch. SCIII on a PS2 sure as hell won't.

> (PS - The only fighting games I own are Super Smash Brother: Melee, and
> Bloody Roar (both for the Gamecube) because I really don't like them)

BR on the Cube is sweet, shallow but sweet.

jlc

"Dave" <dm@nospam.com> wrote in message

> Oh, and if this isn't too far OT...
> Thanks for the heads up! Picked it up this afternoon.

Now if you really want to have your mind blown. Get yourself the Brady Games
Soul Caliber II Fighter's Guide. It's 176 pages and it's a must have if you
really want to learn all that the game has to offer. And let me tell you
it's simply amazing the sure amount of moves that this game has. You can
spent months just learning one of the fighters. I've had the game for over a
year and I still can't believe how cool it looks and how fun it is to pick
up and play. It's deep if you really want to learn all the moves, but you
can still have a great time just learning the basics. And if you have your
Xbox hooked up to a home theater, this game really sound amazing in 5.1
Dolby Digital. JLC

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001

JLC wrote:

> "Dave" <dm@nospam.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Oh, and if this isn't too far OT...
> > Thanks for the heads up! Picked it up this afternoon.
>
> Now if you really want to have your mind blown. Get yourself the Brady Games
> Soul Caliber II Fighter's Guide. It's 176 pages and it's a must have if you
> really want to learn all that the game has to offer.
snip

Only if you don't have a computer, internet access, and enough fingers
to type "www.gamefaqs.com".

And I BOUGHT the limited edition version of the Brady guide, just for
the soundtrack and the pretty pictures, when it was 75% off green tagged
at Toys R Us.

TRENDING THREADS