Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Need help to buy pc with 20000$ budget.

Last response: in Systems
Share
May 27, 2012 12:31:00 PM

Hi
I need help to find out what pc to get with 10000$.
I need it for hard gaming and for heavy programs like 3ds max , visual studio 2010 and ...

More about : buy 20000 budget

May 27, 2012 1:15:35 PM

You should fill out the "how to ask for build advice" at the top of the forum.

Also, which is it $10000 or $20000? Either way, it appears to be a misprint.
m
0
l
May 27, 2012 1:18:08 PM

qpalzm said:
Hi
I need help to find out what pc to get with 10000$.
I need it for hard gaming and for heavy programs like 3ds max , visual studio 2010 and ...


is that $1000 or $10000?

Assuming it is $2000, please look at this...

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/8F5C
m
0
l
Related resources
May 27, 2012 1:41:20 PM

sorry thats 10000$.
m
0
l
May 27, 2012 1:45:09 PM

qpalzm said:
sorry thats 10000$.


Please fill out the build advice sticky at the top of the page if you want help. You must not be in the USA.
m
0
l
May 27, 2012 1:52:29 PM

which sticky?
m
0
l
May 27, 2012 1:52:30 PM

Wow...$10,000... :D 

are you serious?
m
0
l
May 27, 2012 1:56:48 PM

yes this is what i want to spend on it.
m
0
l
May 27, 2012 1:58:38 PM

qpalzm said:
yes this is what i want to spend on it.


do you live in the US?
m
0
l
May 27, 2012 2:04:48 PM

no i dont but i can go to another country or ask someone to get it from another country.
i live in iran.
m
0
l
May 27, 2012 2:26:45 PM

CPU 2 x Intel Xeon E5 2687w $3800

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Mobo: Intel W2600CR (LGA 2011) motherboard

RAM Crucial 64 GB (8 x 8 GB) DDR3-1600 Registered ECC

SSD: 2 X Crucial M4 256 GB

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

One for OS/Program and another for temp work disk

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3 TB

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

GPU: AMD FirePro V5900

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

PSU: Corsair AX 850w Gold v2

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

OS: Win7 ultimate

BACKUP: DROBO

Sorry...I have not priced some of them them....
m
0
l
May 27, 2012 2:29:58 PM

SSri said:
CPU 2 x Intel Xeon E5 2687w $3800

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Mobo: Intel W2600CR (LGA 2011) motherboard

RAM Crucial 64 GB (8 x 8 GB) DDR3-1600 Registered ECC

SSD: 2 X Crucial M4 256 GB

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

One for OS/Program and another for temp work disk

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3 TB

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

GPU: AMD FirePro V5900

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

PSU: Corsair AX 850w Gold v2

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

OS: Win7 ultimate

BACKUP: DROBO

Sorry...I have not priced some of them them....


He is more than likely not talking American dollars since he said he is from Iran. That's why I suggested filling out the build advice thread twice now.
m
0
l
May 27, 2012 2:32:03 PM

cranked said:
He is more than likely not talking American dollars since he said he is from Iran. That's why I suggested filling out the build advice thread twice now.


Agree...but he seems able to get it from somewhere....

I am still in a shock about the money he is willing to spend...
m
0
l
May 27, 2012 2:38:13 PM

WHOA... $10,000? lol... Wait for the new Nvidia Tesla and get 4 for a Super Computer(good as the 3 million super computer)...

2 x Xeon E5-2690 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $4080

MotherBoard: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $600

2 x G.Skill RAM 32G Each http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $600

Antec high Current PSU http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $295

CM COSMO Case http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $350

6 x Curcial M4 SSD http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $4200

Total for these would be $10125, use the other $9000 on 1 Quadro and 3 Tesla from Nvidia for the ultimate Super Computer... Quadro and Tesla should come by the end of the year... Highly recommend wait and buy them using the left over $9800

Updated Schedules of Nvidia Kepler

Nvidia has scheduled their Kepler release as follows:

Desktop version (Geforce): February to April 2012
Professional graphics (Quadro): May to July 2012
HPC computing (Tesla): August to October 2012

http://lenzfire.com/2012/01/nvidia-kepler-based-high-en...
m
0
l
May 27, 2012 4:28:03 PM

thanks so much and i will use your advice.
m
0
l
May 27, 2012 6:28:22 PM

qpalzm said:
thanks so much and i will use your advice.

Talking about mine? lol...
m
0
l
November 16, 2012 7:25:48 PM

10,000 $ really?
I would spend 3 thousand on the pc and buy something else with the rest.
m
0
l
Anonymous
February 7, 2014 5:08:06 AM

MOTHERBOARD
ASRock Z87 Extreme11/ac Motherboard
1
Rs. 47628
PUNCH PUNCHING MACHINE
Belkin 8 Socket Surge Protector (Grey)
1
Rs. 2924
G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 32 GB (4 x 8GB) PC RAM ...
RAM
Rs. 31999
SPEAKER
Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II Desktop Spea...
1
Rs. 11876
SCANNER
HP Scanjet 8270 Document Flatbed
1
Rs. 51300
MONITOR
Viewsonic 21.5 inch LED Backlit LCD - TD2220 ...
1
Rs. 20720
ROUTER
Cisco Linksys E900 Wireless-N300 Router
1
Rs. 2549
GRAPHICS CARD
Leadtek NVIDIA Quadro K6000 12 GB DDR5 Graphi...
1
Rs. 384900
Corsair CMPSU-1200 AXUK 1200 Watts PSU
PSU
Corsair CMPSU-1200 AXUK 1200 Watts PSU
1
INTERNAL OPTICAL DRIVE
Asus Blu-ray BW-12B1ST Internal Optical Drive...
1
Rs. 7990
INTERNAL HARD DRIVE
Intel S3700 Series 800 GB Desktop::Laptop Int...
1
Rs. 125250
PROCESSOR
Intel 3.6 GHz LGA 2011 i7 4960X 4th Generatio...
1
Rs. 77000
COOLER
Cooler Master Eisberg 240L Prestige Cooler
1
Rs. 14899
HEADPHONE
Sennheiser HD 800 Wired Headphones (Silver, O...
1
Rs. 90249
Delivered in 14-15 business days.
MOUSE
Razer Ouroboros Elite Ambidextrous Gaming Mou...
1
Rs. 10150
Creative SB1510 PCI Express Internal Sound Ca...
1
Rs. 31000
Roccat Alumic Hardpad Mousepad
MOUSEPAD
Roccat Alumic Hardpad Mousepad
1
Rs. 3300
Logitech G19s Hi-speed USB Keyboard
KEYBOARD
Logitech G19s Hi-speed USB Keyboard
1
Rs. 15425
COOLER
Cooler Master Cosmos SE Full Tower Cabinet
1
Rs.13674

Total-16026.000 US Dollar
m
0
l
!