Which HD7870 is the best?

I'm planning on buying a HD7870, but theres about 15 different brands on newegg, which one would you guys recommend for the best brand of HD7870
7 answers Last reply
More about which hd7870 best
  1. I got the Sapphire. I think they're all pretty good. MSI is good, so is Asus.

It's all personal preference really, just pick one you like.
  2. jigsaw362 said:
    I'm planning on buying a HD7870, but theres about 15 different brands on newegg, which one would you guys recommend for the best brand of HD7870

Get the cheapest one then overclock it then you are done...

Thent
  3. Different brands have different stock clocks. I would get the one with the highest so there is no need to OC.
  4. Well if possible i would go for same brand as your motherboard :) just seems like an good ideer from my point of view

i allways go for asus boards and asus graf :)
  5. ^ This. Get the highest factory overclocked and good warranty card.
  6. Sapphire tends to be the cheapest and they are very good cards(quality etc) so i would recommend that you go with Sapphire
  7. Well just take a look at the review (those on newegg are usefull). Some of these have bad stock cooling so you can't. Sometimes the highest stock GPU have the worst sound and can be anoying. usualy you can't go wrong with asus and gigabite but sometimes the extra $ for these brand just not worth it.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics