Nikon NEF request... please help

Last response: in Digital Camera
July 14, 2005 3:27:50 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems (More info?)

Hi guys,

Im doing some file loading tests and need a wide variety of Nikon NEF files to test it with. Im looking for about 20 NEF files from
any Nikon DSLR.

It doesn't matter what the shot is if you could just email it to me I'd be grateful. Please remember to say what camera it came
from.

Thanks

Todd.

More about : nikon nef request

Anonymous
July 14, 2005 4:34:44 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems (More info?)

In article <db5en3$ifd$1$8302bc10@news.demon.co.uk>,
OxfordEye <nef@oxfordeye.co.uk> wrote:

>Im doing some file loading tests and need a wide variety of Nikon NEF
>files to test it with. Im looking for about 20 NEF files from
>any Nikon DSLR.
>
>It doesn't matter what the shot is if you could just email it to me I'd
>be grateful. Please remember to say what camera it came
>from.

Try this Google search:

filetype:nef nef

(you can get the camera from the 'Model' EXIF tag).

Richard.
Anonymous
July 14, 2005 5:46:45 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems (More info?)

If you are developing some software, you could apply for an SDK from Nikon.
I have a Nikon SDK and they were very good about granting me access to it.

rtt

"OxfordEye" <nef@oxfordeye.co.uk> wrote in message
news:D b5en3$ifd$1$8302bc10@news.demon.co.uk...
> Hi guys,
>
> Im doing some file loading tests and need a wide variety of Nikon NEF
files to test it with. Im looking for about 20 NEF files from
> any Nikon DSLR.
>
> It doesn't matter what the shot is if you could just email it to me I'd be
grateful. Please remember to say what camera it came
> from.
>
> Thanks
>
> Todd.

July 14, 2005 6:40:29 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems (More info?)

Thanks Richard, I will try that. I did search for NEFs but just got articles...

Todd.

"Richard Williams" <rdwillia@hgmp.mrc.ac.uk> wrote in message news:D b5m54$dn5$1@helium.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk...
> In article <db5en3$ifd$1$8302bc10@news.demon.co.uk>,
> OxfordEye <nef@oxfordeye.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >Im doing some file loading tests and need a wide variety of Nikon NEF
> >files to test it with. Im looking for about 20 NEF files from
> >any Nikon DSLR.
> >
> >It doesn't matter what the shot is if you could just email it to me I'd
> >be grateful. Please remember to say what camera it came
> >from.
>
> Try this Google search:
>
> filetype:nef nef
>
> (you can get the camera from the 'Model' EXIF tag).
>
> Richard.
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 2:34:32 AM

Send it to ?

Do you have a big enough mailbox to handle 700MB of D2x NEFs ? * not that I
have a D2x tho *

=bob=

"OxfordEye" <nef@oxfordeye.co.uk> wrote in message
news:D b5en3$ifd$1$8302bc10@news.demon.co.uk...
> Hi guys,
>
> Im doing some file loading tests and need a wide variety of Nikon NEF
> files to test it with. Im looking for about 20 NEF files from
> any Nikon DSLR.
>
> It doesn't matter what the shot is if you could just email it to me I'd be
> grateful. Please remember to say what camera it came
> from.
>
> Thanks
>
> Todd.

Anonymous
July 15, 2005 1:13:31 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems (More info?)

Hi Richard,

Yes, I have the SDK. I just wanted to test my software with a wide variety of NEFs before releasing it :)

Thanks

Todd.

"Richard Tomkins" <tomkinsr@istop.com> wrote in message news:42d6a604$1_2@spool9-west.superfeed.net...
> If you are developing some software, you could apply for an SDK from Nikon.
> I have a Nikon SDK and they were very good about granting me access to it.
>
> rtt
>

> "OxfordEye" <nef@oxfordeye.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:D b5en3$ifd$1$8302bc10@news.demon.co.uk...
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > Im doing some file loading tests and need a wide variety of Nikon NEF
> files to test it with. Im looking for about 20 NEF files from
> > any Nikon DSLR.
> >
> > It doesn't matter what the shot is if you could just email it to me I'd be
> grateful. Please remember to say what camera it came
> > from.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Todd.

July 15, 2005 7:05:23 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems (More info?)

I follow you.

news:D b7r7b$of9$1$8300dec7@news.demon.co.uk...

News==----
> > http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+