powersupply CORSAIR Professional Series HX750
motherboard ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77
processor Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge
heatsink corsair h100
ram G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600
video card evga gtx560 ti 2g
ssd Crucial M4 CT128M4SSD2 2.5" 128GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive

Solution
It is a very nice build with some hibh quality parts and if I may ask you what is your main purpose for this computer. While everybody likes the idea of massive amounts of ram , for gaming you won't need more than 8gb. I felt the same way untill one day I had the resource monitor up on the second screen while gaming and saw that of the 24gb of ram I had I was only using 5gb and that was with the second monitor up with things open there.
So while ultimately it will be your choice on how much ram to get unless your doing video editing or graphic design work you won't use half of that 16gb.
The Asus Sabertooth is a nice board for sure but expensive so if you were looking to save money you could go with a less expensive board but again it's...
If your objective is gaming, spend your budget first on the graphics card.
It is the real engine of gaming.
I see your build as uderpowered in the graphics arena.

You can cut back on costs for the case, psu, motherboard, cpu cooler and ram with no adverse effect.
Use the funds towards a GTX670 and you will have a better gamer.

Post some links to your parts.

It is a very nice build with some hibh quality parts and if I may ask you what is your main purpose for this computer. While everybody likes the idea of massive amounts of ram , for gaming you won't need more than 8gb. I felt the same way untill one day I had the resource monitor up on the second screen while gaming and saw that of the 24gb of ram I had I was only using 5gb and that was with the second monitor up with things open there.
So while ultimately it will be your choice on how much ram to get unless your doing video editing or graphic design work you won't use half of that 16gb.
The Asus Sabertooth is a nice board for sure but expensive so if you were looking to save money you could go with a less expensive board but again it's your money and if that's what you want regardless of price then it is a good board and has a lot of features and is a great choice.
I think you are planning to overclock based on the cpu cooler you have listed but the Ivy Bridge does not overclock as high as the Sandy Bridge and has a lower TDP of 77w compared to 95w for the Sandy Bridge. So that cpu cooler is overkill and once again if it's something you want barring cost then it's a great cooler and should work well for you.

Overclocking Ivy Bridge article.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/ivy-bridge-overclocking-core-i7-3770k,3198.html

Solution

macgezzey

Honorable
May 27, 2012
i allredy bought it i will mainy be gaming on it. i just wanted some comunti feed back. i had the 560ti from a previous computer. i was planing on buying another 560ti if the prices go down but will probly wait and get the 670

You could have posted your build before you bought it and you may have gotten different parts , such as a less expensive MB , half the ram and a less expensive cpu cooler and those savings could have gone into a GTX 670 or 680.
However the build as you have put together now is good and will game well , plus you do have the option to add another 560Ti or sell the current one and get a GTX 670.

to the op when you get the sabertooth mb in your hands you have to use the usb flash back to up the bios from the stock 0802 to the newest one 1015 for ib cpu. all you need is a usb stick and the power supply. dont need any ram or cpu in the mb to do this. there are two bugs to look out for on asus mb. they wont power off right..(fixed with clearing the cmos and draining power from the mb). the other issuse is check that all the dimm slots work. i and a few other people over on rog and other hard ware forums and here have gotten boards where only two dimm slots work..putting memory in the other two will cause the mb red ram led to come on hard.