AMD Catalyst Overdrive trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrickoby1

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2011
I have recently re-installed Windows 7 and Catalyst Control Center. I am using version 12.1 because it is alot more stable for me than 12.2 or 12.3. When I go to Catalyst Control Center, and I click on Performance and Overdrive it keeps asking me to accept the agreement and once I do accept the whole tab just disappears. I have tried deleting and reinstalling multiple times and it still won't show.

Pictures to show what is happening. 1st pic shows CCC before accepting and the second is after accepting, the whole tab just disappears.

http://imgur.com/a/mLqS1

EDIT: I went down another driver level and it started working again. I guess the higher versions are a little buggy with my card.

Solution

This was happening to me also. I had to...

vollman1

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2011

This was happening to me also. I had to reinstall making sure to use Drive Sweeper to get rid of all of the AMD trash. Then it ran amoothly and allowed me to get past that screen.

Solution

Patrickoby1

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2011
I have an ATI Radeon 4850, after I did the downgrade there was no license to accept (I'm guessing because I unlocked overdrive before). I just hit the overdrive tab and it went right to my temperature screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.