Need help with Power supply

Solution
1 i would get a different set of ram such as mushkin blackline or crucial ballistix sport. they are lower profile which means that they will fit under a heatsink
2: i would spend the extra 5 bucks for the evo. its silghtly quieter and slightly cooler
3: do not get a 550ti. its a huge disapointment. get either a 7850, 560 or 560ti. there will be a massive ncrease in performance
4: a better power supply is a ocz zt550-650w. it is much better than the modxstreme. its also more efficent and fully modular
5 a cheaper case is a antec one. it has great build quailty too
1 i would get a different set of ram such as mushkin blackline or crucial ballistix sport. they are lower profile which means that they will fit under a heatsink
2: i would spend the extra 5 bucks for the evo. its silghtly quieter and slightly cooler
3: do not get a 550ti. its a huge disapointment. get either a 7850, 560 or 560ti. there will be a massive ncrease in performance
4: a better power supply is a ocz zt550-650w. it is much better than the modxstreme. its also more efficent and fully modular
5 a cheaper case is a antec one. it has great build quailty too

Solution

omgitzslash

Honorable
May 18, 2012

Thanks!! This helped out a lot!