Grand Theft Hulk ! :-)

Wow...Hulk is cool. Smash everything!

I know what I'll be doing today instead of mowing the lawn.
I just had a vasectomy Friday, anyway, so I'm gonna milk that all
weekend. :)
10 answers Last reply
More about grand theft hulk

    I hulk too ... no work ... just smash

    --
    Ace Frehley

    Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com wrote:

    > Wow...Hulk is cool. Smash everything!
    >
    > I know what I'll be doing today instead of mowing the lawn.
    > I just had a vasectomy Friday, anyway, so I'm gonna milk that all
    > weekend. :)

    I agree with this post.

    In article <lok3h1500obup3oeerein5s65aqmc9t1aq@4ax.com>,
    "Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com" <> says...
    > Wow...Hulk is cool. Smash everything!
    >
    > I know what I'll be doing today instead of mowing the lawn.
    > I just had a vasectomy Friday, anyway, so I'm gonna milk that all
    > weekend. :)

    Unfortunate choice of words there, dude. ;)
    --

    If you feel you can't go on,
    Call Someone Now

    "Bikini Whacks" <I'maf@bastard.com> wrote in message
    > In article <lok3h1500obup3oeerein5s65aqmc9t1aq@4ax.com>,
    > "Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com" <> says...
    >> Wow...Hulk is cool. Smash everything!
    >>
    >> I know what I'll be doing today instead of mowing the lawn.
    >> I just had a vasectomy Friday, anyway, so I'm gonna milk that all
    >> weekend. :)
    >>
    > Unfortunate choice of words there, dude. ;)

    LOL.

    Seriously Mitch, what is the pain level and recovery time on that? I tell
    my wife if it hurts more than her depo shot than she is going to have to
    take one for the team instead of me.

    In article <1125245728.6ee25f3cdd3fb747abf832dc13cecf48@teranews>,
    Ace.Frehley.1uhfra@no-mx.Usenet-gateway says...

    > I hulk too ... no work ... just smash
    >

    > --
    > Ace Frehley

    Still in the New York groove, dude?
    --

    If you feel you can't go on,
    Call Someone Now

    Bikini Whacks wrote:

    > Still in the New York groove, dude?

    He'll say it again: He's back, back, back...

    In article <280820051650429506%bjd@com.net.org>, bjd@com.net.org says...
    > Bikini Whacks wrote:
    >
    > > Still in the New York groove, dude?
    >
    > He'll say it again: He's back, back, back...

    HaHa!

    Think I'll dig out my autograph book...
    --

    If you feel you can't go on,
    Call Someone Now

    >All right Mitch, you have turned a simple question into TMI.

    LOL! Okay, okay...you're right. It's not like you KNOW me or
    something, and can get a visual! :-)

    I was just so excited that something I dreaded for a full year ended
    up to be so easy, I got carried away.

    So, yes...the pain is minimal, the rewards will be great.
    I mowed the lawn today. Bad mistake. 2 acres on a riding mower.

    If you get yours done, TAKE IT EASY UNTIL EVERYTHING IS BACK TO
    NORMAL.

    Autograph's are $1.00 + your first born for those KISS sacrifices :D

    And I am in the Tampa Groove ... yes I'm back (insert guitar power
    chord) ... back in the Tampa groove ...

    Hulk UD is da' bomm, screw GTA. Trading it in this week on the new RB6
    :eek:

    --
    Ace Frehley

    In article <1125403527.796c96660d0a1bc3614a7718ba4ee379@teranews>,
    Ace.Frehley.1uktim@no-mx.Usenet-gateway says...

    > Autograph's are $1.00 + your first born for those KISS sacrifices :D
    >
    > And I am in the Tampa Groove ... yes I'm back (insert guitar power
    > chord) ... back in the Tampa groove ...
    >
    > Hulk UD is da' bomm, screw GTA. Trading it in this week on the new RB6
    > :eek:
    >

    > --
    > Ace Frehley

    Yo, Duuuuuude!!!
    --

    If you feel you can't go on,
    Call Someone Now

Console Gaming World Of Warcraft Video Games