Can not acsess network Computer

January 16, 2005 6:22:24 AM

I have a home network connected via a router/switch.
When I try to acsess the other compter I am asked to type the username and
password..
I do not use any password on the remote computer. If I just type the a
username existing on the remote computer acess is denied.
How can I remove this username/password control on the remote computer and
if I want to use it : How can you set thie username and password?

Linda
Anonymous
January 16, 2005 12:23:11 PM

Hi Linda,

Run the network setup wizard on all the computers in the home network. The
network setup wizard can be found at:

Start>All programs>Accessories>Communications.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations