Anyone thought about XP Media Center Edition?

Hi everyone! Just asking for a little help here before I put a ton of
time in to a new project. I know that this is a forum dedicated to
mostly windows XP, but I thought there might also be some enthusiasts
like me out there looking to also do some fun stuff with XP Media
Center. Anyhow, I'm thinking hard about taking some time to put
together a new hobby site for those of us interested in MCE 2005. I've
been looking around and haven't found places that let users post pics,
info and other cool stuff about their MPCs in the way that I have been
thinking about. Anyhow, I didn't know what the general opinion of what
I was envisioning would be, so I thought I'd try an anonymous survey to
see what I should spend my time on (and conversly, what would be a
waste of time).

Anyhow, if you are interested, you can reach my survey at:

https://www.onlinesurveycreator.com/n/survey.asp?S=R0S1A1291

Thanks in advance for all of your responses. I've been getting more
and more excited about doing something on the web the more I get
involved with the project. Any responses at all would be a great help
and very much appreciated.

-12Guage

12guage wrote:
> Hi everyone! Just asking for a little help here before I put a ton of
> time in to a new project. I know that this is a forum dedicated to
> mostly windows XP, but I thought there might also be some enthusiasts
> like me out there looking to also do some fun stuff with XP Media
> Center. Anyhow, I'm thinking hard about taking some time to put
> together a new hobby site for those of us interested in MCE 2005. I've
> been looking around and haven't found places that let users post pics,
> info and other cool stuff about their MPCs in the way that I have been
> thinking about. Anyhow, I didn't know what the general opinion of what
> I was envisioning would be, so I thought I'd try an anonymous survey
> to see what I should spend my time on (and conversly, what would be a
> waste of time).
>

> Anyhow, if you are interested, you can reach my survey at:
>

> https://www.onlinesurveycreator.com/n/survey.asp?S=R0S1A1291
>

> Thanks in advance for all of your responses. I've been getting more
> and more excited about doing something on the web the more I get
> involved with the project. Any responses at all would be a great help
> and very much appreciated.
>

> -12Guage

Perhaps you should be posting this to the Media Center newsgroup?

--

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP