missing minimised task bar buttons

I have a big problem. I can't see my minimised task bar buttons on my windows
XP. When I minimise any window he disapear. I can maximise it only through
task bar!!!
I don't know is there any option for disable/enable minimised buttons.
Please help
2 answers Last reply
More about missing minimised task buttons

    Hi Veseli,

    See here for more information how to repair the Taskbar:

    Question: The problem is that when the Quick Launch toolbar is selected to display on the Taskbar, none of the icons for the open windows are visible in the Taskbar.

    Solution: http://groups.google.co.in/groups?hl=en&lr=&selm=uNnqonPSDHA.1920%40TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Veseli" <Veseli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90347F26-7F85-4480-B54A-95EE6C5600A2@microsoft.com...
    I have a big problem. I can't see my minimised task bar buttons on my windows
    XP. When I minimise any window he disapear. I can maximise it only through
    task bar!!!
    I don't know is there any option for disable/enable minimised buttons.
    Please help

    Programs Aren't Minimized in the Taskbar (Line 240)