missing minimised task bar buttons

January 16, 2005 6:47:01 AM

I have a big problem. I can't see my minimised task bar buttons on my windows
XP. When I minimise any window he disapear. I can maximise it only through
task bar!!!
I don't know is there any option for disable/enable minimised buttons.
Please help
Anonymous
January 16, 2005 8:25:38 PM

Hi Veseli,

See here for more information how to repair the Taskbar:

Question: The problem is that when the Quick Launch toolbar is selected to display on the Taskbar, none of the icons for the open windows are visible in the Taskbar.

Solution: http://groups.google.co.in/groups?hl=en&lr=&selm=uNnqon...

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"Veseli" <Veseli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90347F26-7F85-4480-B54A-95EE6C5600A2@microsoft.com...
I have a big problem. I can't see my minimised task bar buttons on my windows
XP. When I minimise any window he disapear. I can maximise it only through
task bar!!!
I don't know is there any option for disable/enable minimised buttons.
Please help
Anonymous
January 17, 2005 1:55:36 AM

Programs Aren't Minimized in the Taskbar (Line 240)

!