Best graphics card for amd sempron

Hello,

My name is santos i have amd sempron (TM) 145 processor, 2.8 ghz processor and i nvidia force 7025/nvidia geforce 630a, i wanted to upgrade to a better graphics card at an affordable cost for good gaming experience kindly suggest..thank you in advance
4 answers Last reply
More about best graphics card sempron
  1. its a single core not sure how well any gpu would do but a radeon 6670 is about $60, maybe if u can purchase an athlon x4 for like $70
  2. lazyboy947 said:
    its a single core not sure how well any gpu would do but a radeon 6670 is about $60, maybe if u can purchase an athlon x4 for like $70

Thank u for the suggestion :)
  3. Don't limit yourself on the graphics card. Buy the best your budget will allow, so when you upgrade your CPU, you can play better games..Well, better.
  4. hello santos and welcome to tom's garbage can forums hehe xD now back to your topic..i don't want to make you sad but i think it's over mate you are in real critical danger situation it's time to..to..upgrade ;( i suggest getting A10 or a8 3870k it has a fine GPU and a fine doing job barely CPU or you could buy an i3 with a 7770 or 7750 :)
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs AMD Sempron Graphics Cards Processors Nvidia