The worst CPU joke ever-you were warned

GherkinPekul

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2006
Why is AMD skipping from K8 to K10?

They were afraid K9 would be a dog.

I know this is the weakest ever, but What were you thinking reading it?
The title says it all.
There will be no refunds!

spud

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001
Why is AMD skipping from K8 to K10?

They were afraid K9 would be a dog.

I know this is the weakest ever, but What were you thinking reading it?
The title says it all.
There will be no refunds!

Word.

sepheronx

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2006
I asked that same question to the nice people on NCIX and they never said anything, they said K9 will be this K8L thats coming out and then there jumping to k10 afterwards. Probibly they are worried about the dog joke.

Question is, why did they use K instead of any other letter in the alphabet?

spud

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001
I asked that same question to the nice people on NCIX and they never said anything, they said K9 will be this K8L thats coming out and then there jumping to k10 afterwards. Probibly they are worried about the dog joke.

Kryptonite, yes the reference is to super man and no I am not kidding that is what the K stands for.

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
Kryptonite hmmm so AMD think's Intel is Superman ? heheheheh it is to laugh ! Well at least they didnt pick something even weirder :) K9 LOL I bet thats why they are skipping it...

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006

Kryptonite, yes the reference is to super man and no I am not kidding that is what the K stands for. :lol:

Worder.

(That ones for you spud)

Caboose-1

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2006

Kryptonite, yes the reference is to super man and no I am not kidding that is what the K stands for. :lol:

Worder.

(That ones for you spud) Worderesterest times infinity times two!

Ycon

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
Why is 8 scared of 7?
Because 7, 8, 9.

Im not responsible for that "joke", thats what the British call "humor"... no comment

Vile

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2004

Kryptonite, yes the reference is to super man and no I am not kidding that is what the K stands for.
rofl

Flakes

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2005
yes us brits have a sense of HUMOUR. something some people lack.
You "brits," might have a sense of "humour," but us Americans have a different kind of HUMOR. You mean reality shows?

right on piddy!...

the british sense of humor is crude, sarcastic and 90% cruel. i love it :D

Panth3r

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2006
ok ok:

This guy was looking for a parking space. he couldn't find 1...
sooo he asks God he'll do anything for him if he just gives him a parking space...
then the man suddenly sees an open space in the distance and says:
"never mind! found 1!"

it's wrong i no... :twisted:

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006
You "brits," might have a sense of "humour," but us Americans have a different kind of HUMOR. You mean reality shows? **cough.

:lol:

You "brits," might have a sense of "humour," but us Americans have a different kind of HUMOR. You mean reality shows?

right on piddy!...

You mean Monty Python? Damn that was funny you guys remember that sketch of hell's granny's or the poor philosopher?

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
You "brits," might have a sense of "humour," but us Americans have a different kind of HUMOR. You mean reality shows? **cough.

:lol:

right on piddy!...

You mean Monty Python? Damn that was funny you guys remember that sketch of hell's granny's or the poor philosopher?

Best one ever.... Dead Parrot !!! first time I saw it I nearly pee'd myself !

TRENDING THREADS